Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member

THE ULTIMIATE DBol only cycle thread.

Is there a concrete reason why DBol only is bad idea????????

Hell when you do Test cyp or E with Dbol. The Test is only kicking in when you finish Dbol, therefore isnt that much the same as doing it on its own????

I know its mostly water weight but couldnt 20mg of Nolvadex fix that????

I hear it parroted as bad here all the time but please someone explain WHY?
    I know theres guys out there who have got great results.

I just finished Test, dbol and Winny cycle not so long ago and to be honest Im considering doing a 4week 50mg ed Dbol cycle. The things are just sitting there-I know the sides-Iv got Nolva, My blood pressure is cool. I didnt notice shut down last cycle. My libido feels stronger than before cycle.
    Whats the big deal please enlighten me???????

nobody have any concrete evidence of why its bad then??

Looks like a myth so if thats the case.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not "bad" it's just not optimal.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOGIRISH View Post
    nobody have any concrete evidence of why its bad then??

Looks like a myth so if thats the case.
    Yep, you got us. Because in the 3 hours since you posted this thread we didn't re-write any of the hundreds and hundreds of posts stating why dbol only cycles are not desireable, it's clearly a myth.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    sigh.

this has been spoken of literally hundreds of times. its not a good idea and its a waste of time and money to run a dbol only cycle.

there doesnt need to be an 'ultimate' dbol only thread.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    sigh.

this has been spoken of literally hundreds of times. its not a good idea and its a waste of time and money to run a dbol only cycle.

there doesnt need to be an 'ultimate' dbol only thread.
    but it's not just an ultimate dbol only thread, it's THE ULTIMATE DBol only cycle thread. at first I thought "for fvck's sake, not another n00b asking about a dbol only cycle", but once I realized it was THE ULTIMATE DBol only cycle thread, I was proud to participate.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    but it's not just an ultimate dbol only thread, it's THE ULTIMATE DBol only cycle thread. at first I thought "for fvck's sake, not another n00b asking about a dbol only cycle", but once I realized it was THE ULTIMATE DBol only cycle thread, I was proud to participate.
    lol, its actually the 'ULTIMIATE' dbol only thread lol

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Bigdogirish... Love your avatar bro...
    Sometimes we come on here and learn things we don't really want to hear. The question is, will you take the advice or be like so many others and find out the hard way? Long ago, I ran a dbol only cycle and got decent results but had a hard time keeping them.. Almost impossible. I don't know brother, just my opinion, but all the best to ya!!!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    In on the UD thread

burnin69 is offline Member
    If im gonna spend money on something, I want the best possible results. Run the Dbol by itself man but youll be full of water, acne, and Hepatic stress all without the gains youd want to expect. Expecially PCT.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    i think you should do 100 mg per day personally...

PaintPimp is offline Junior Member
    Ok then why take dbol at all, everything i read on here is that it just ads water weight and pretty much nothing but sides and when you stop that you dont keep any gains

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaintPimp View Post
    Ok then why take dbol at all, everything i read on here is that it just ads water weight and pretty much nothing but sides and when you stop that you dont keep any gains
    Im total steroid noob, but want to try and answer to see if I learned anything yet. It is because tests' effects aren't for a few weeks and dbol kick starts you immediately. Because of the residual effects of dbol, it is best to be used as only a kick starter for a true cycle of test. Hows that? ;p

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    waaaay too many dbol only threads, cmon read up lol.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    Heyyy I'm kinda new too...just kinda chillin' round here and pickin' up my info. But yes you're right...longer estered testosterones take a couple weeks to kick in so Dbol will kickstart some gains until that happens (right?)

thats what im just wondering i know you dont take it by itself but i just dont see the benifit of even using it even as a jump start if there are no gains from it, thats why the dbol only thing is dumb

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    ya it's used to kickstart your cycle till your test has kicked in, test e or test cyp. Either that or frontload the test.

dbol only will make you look like a balloon probably lol. It's one half assed cycle i'll never try at all.

Yeah my next cycle is going to be MSG and lots of pepsi

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Whats the big deal please enlighten me???????
    There is no big deal. If you want to do dbol only do it. Do whatever you want really. I had a buddy who took dbol for 6 months straight. Just make sure you are healthy with bloodwork.

After you get more experience you will find everything is better with test. You will find the best things for growth is what your body already has: test, hgh, and slin together. But go ahead, try it, learn something. Just dont hurt yourself.

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    from my exprience with dbol only was actually pretty good I gained a total of 25 pounds and kept 17-18 of it sides were not bad but I did a low dose of 20mg for 7 or 8 weeks that only bad thing was i had a bad loss of appetite at the end and the crash after succession was pretty shitty but i agree with other if your gonna do it just throw test in get some prop that way its all fast to kick in but do whatever you feel like doing

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the only reason we are against a d-bol only cycle is because of the obvious. you gain alot of water which will be lost. when you blow up because of d-bol its not because you just gained 20lbs of muscle in 14 days, its because your full of water which can cause many health problems including heart faliure in rare cases. if you can keep your estrogen down and in turn minumize the water bloat then you can gain keepable muscle duuring a d-bol only cycle but most people cant. if your heard headed and your going to go for it then i reccomend .5-1mg of armidex a day along with a clean diet low in sodium

Smart ass remarkers please dont add anymore!
    To the guys that gave intelligent replies - thank you.

I know its going to give serious water bloat-Happened last cycle very quickly.

I also fully understand that its BETTER to do with Test but it feels like most this board (parroting I think) are of the opinion that a Dbol only cycle will give no maintainable gains.

If I put on a load of water then Id expect to lose it but there has got to be muscle there also???

Is there a reason why that muscle is hard to maintain???
    Am I missing something here????

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    if you can keep your estrogen down and in turn minumize the water bloat then you can gain keepable muscle duuring a d-bol only cycle but most people cant.
    Nice reply.

But why is it hard maintain the muscle for most?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    with a proper pct you can keep some gains.

Big
    Smart ass remarkers please dont add anymore!
    I agree. Come on guys, don't screw up the ULTIMATE thread.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    can we please move this thread to the lounge

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    There is no big deal. If you want to do dbol only do it. Do whatever you want really. I had a buddy who took dbol for 6 months straight. Just make sure you are healthy with bloodwork.

After you get more experience you will find everything is better with test. You will find the best things for growth is what your body already has: test, hgh, and slin together. But go ahead, try it, learn something. Just dont hurt yourself.
    Another nice reply.
    Thanks for input.
    Mentally adding you to my very short list of people that deserve respect here.

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    with a proper pct you can keep some gains.
    What would you consider a good PCT for 4weeks on DBol only at 50mg ed???

Iv Nolva and Clomid.
    Thinking 20mg Nolva ed during 4weeks also

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    id like to no aswell. imo dbol only for noobs is a no no. but for people that no what there doing can make it work. the muscle gains from dbol are just as managable as any other. its the feeling of losing 20lbs of water, getting deppresed because you think it did nothing then jumping back on. thats why its not for noobs. but for experienced users you woud no what to expect. ive run dbol at 60mgs for a 4 week kickstart, and ive run 10mgs throughtout the whole 10 week cycle. i saw no difference in gains. i like blowing up like a balloon because i feel like god. it doesnt bother me and i get excited about the gains im going to make.

Big
    Mentally adding you to my very short list of people that deserve respect here.
    Are you on that list?
    In any event, I asked you in another thread you asked this same question in, if you were dead-set on doing an all-oral cycle, you could run anavar , or tbol, or anavar and tbol, and keep a good percentage of your gains. Why would you want to run dbol and lose a good percentage of your gains when there are better options?

Are you on that list?
    In any event, I asked you in another thread you asked this same question in, if you were dead-set on doing an all-oral cycle, you could run anavar, or tbol, or anavar and tbol, and keep a good percentage of your gains. Why would you want to run dbol and lose a good percentage of your gains when there are better options?
    Because I dont have Anavar or Tbol sitting in my drawer which I am going to have to use or else throw out before I move to Australia.

And no Im not on the list but Im not a bully at least.
    Actually its my list-so yeah fvck it-just added myself
    Last edited by BIGDOGIRISH; 06-11-2008 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Actually its my list-so yeah fvck it-just added myself :)

Big
    I probably do seem like a bully to some, but there are many, many people here I respect. I respect the guys who have worked hard and dieted and made the most of themselves through strict dedication. I have very little respect for the guys who come here wanting to cycle, and post pics of themselves looking like they never lifted weights a day in their lives, never dieted, and then argue with those of us who know better when we tell them they aren't ready to cycle. Then these same guys want respect. With me it's simple, want respect? Earn it.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Dude, you have to realize how many times the D-Bol only question comes up.... And Big, Nate and some of the other guys know there shit so listen. Is there a chance you might be able to get some Test to stack with the D-bol? I'm telling you man, from experience its hard to maintain the gains from straight D-Bol

Big
    Even if you can't get test, what most people say is that it bloats you and gains are hard to keep. Why not just try it and see if you like it? Everyone is different, even if 10 people tell you how it affected them, it might affect you differently. Rather than make it a conquest, just go for it and see what happens.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    a good question to ask yourself is what result would you consider to be a success. different people have extremely difference answers to this question and that is probably the main reason for the various responses to usefulness of a dbol cycle.

if your goals are relatively modest then you may not be disappointed and therefor this may be an acceptable regiment.

Quote Originally Posted by bmg View Post
    a good question to ask yourself is what result would you consider to be a success. different people have extremely difference answers to this question and that is probably the main reason for the various responses to usefulness of a dbol cycle.

if your goals are relatively modest then you may not be disappointed and therefor this may be an acceptable regiment.
    Valid point.
    Id be delighted with 10lbs of solid muscle but would guess another 10lbs of water would come with that even with nolva used perhaps.
    Last edited by BIGDOGIRISH; 06-11-2008 at 07:06 PM.

I probably do seem like a bully to some, but there are many, many people here I respect. I respect the guys who have worked hard and dieted and made the most of themselves through strict dedication. I have very little respect for the guys who come here wanting to cycle, and post pics of themselves looking like they never lifted weights a day in their lives, never dieted, and then argue with those of us who know better when we tell them they aren't ready to cycle. Then these same guys want respect. With me it's simple, want respect? Earn it.
    Look Big I clearly cant say what Id like to bout your attitude so we'll just leave it at that.
    Its a pity you gotta ruin so many threads on here.
    You rather mock than debate. Its a shame cause you obviously have knowledge.

What would you consider a good PCT for 4weeks on DBol only at 50mg ed???

Iv Nolva and Clomid.
    Thinking 20mg Nolva ed during 4weeks also
    bump on this q

Even if you can't get test, what most people say is that it bloats you and gains are hard to keep. Why not just try it and see if you like it? Everyone is different, even if 10 people tell you how it affected them, it might affect you differently. Rather than make it a conquest, just go for it and see what happens.
    And Im not making it a conquest.
    I just want some intelligent conversation on the subject.
    Whats wrong with that?
    Leave thread alone if thats a problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information