Ladies Man is offline Junior Member

Cycle advise needed

How you guys doing. I had a quick question about my current cycle. I am currently on test enth 375 mg/week and EQ 300 mg/week planning to run it for 13 weeks. Now in the past i have done stronger and high dosage of gear but this time around i wanna take it easy and not go crazy. My question is this with this amount of gear how much nolva and clomid pct should i take? I am prone to gyno. Also would this dosage be too inadequate to for some gains?? Thanks guys and good luck to all of you out there

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    you test dosage is fine.. i would bump the eq up seeing as it is a very mild injectable. you can just ran normal nolva/clomid pct.
    weeks 15-19 nolva 20mgs/day
    weeks 15-19 clomid 50mgs/day.

Thanks nate. Do you guys think i should use letro and arimidex . Also should i take nolve throughout the cycle

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    have letro on hand for sure. If the nipples get tingly...use the L. You don't need a-dex for such a low dose of test. And since EQ doesn't convert much to estrogen, you don't need it. Just use nolva PCT.

do not take nolva through out cycle unless you start to see signs of gyno. it always wise to have an AI on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by fedorrulz View Post
    have letro on hand for sure. If the nipples get tingly...use the L. You don't need a-dex for such a low dose of test. And since EQ doesn't convert much to estrogen, you don't need it. Just use nolva PCT.
    beat me to it.

thanks fellas. Although i was still wonering why some people use nolva during cycles. P.S. fedor does rule

Thread Information