Thread: Vascularity

jsinur7 is offline Member

Vascularity

i'm already lean, could be more cut up, getting to that, but what roid produces the most vascularity? i'm vascular naturally, but want to see it explode...

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    i'm already lean, could be more cut up, getting to that, but what roid produces the most vascularity? i'm vascular naturally, but want to see it explode...
    equipoise

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Eq, Var, and Tren definitely.

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    Eq, Var, and Tren definitely.
    TREN is A GOD to me, IT makes me a SUPER FREAK ! LOL..
    (and im not talking about DISCO )

Quote Originally Posted by Raw Deal View Post
    TREN is A GOD to me, IT makes me a SUPER FREAK ! LOL..
    (and im not talking about DISCO )

i may go for the eq, but not tren... i have rage issues normally, and i cant really mess with anything that will increase my aggression... it would be too risky for me personally...

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    if ur an asshole off cycle, your a Bigger asshole on, its not the compounds that will make u "rage", they add lil bit of aggression, nothing that will turn you into fucckin mike myers ya know, but Test and Eq with like an anavar will def make you more vascular!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1115 View Post
    if ur an asshole off cycle, your a Bigger asshole on, its not the compounds that will make u "rage", they add lil bit of aggression, nothing that will turn you into fucckin mike myers ya know, but Test and Eq with like an anavar will def make you more vascular!
    i am actually quite mellow, a very nice guy most would say, but i am quick to step up if i find something disrespectful or insulting... I use to be a real asshole and throwdown on a look, now i'm older, and just concerned about regressing from the chenicals... besides that, i have no desire to take anything that is gonna add bulk... i am an MMA fighter and just want to maintain my weight while looking FREAKY MEAN...

i already got the var, guess i'll get some test and eq too... test prop yes?

just do Test at 250mg/w and 600mg/w Of EQ

eljugo16 is offline Associate Member
    tren is #1 in my book

i see tren acetate, tren ethenateand oral tren at my supplier... wich is it and whats the differnce?

dude forget bout tren if ur MMA, it killed my lungs!

i did a cycle of just test at 250mg/w and EQ at 600mg/w and loved it, it was a good cycle, no sides and i got Extremely vascular, and i cood run for days, not to mention i was eating bout 8 meals a day and didnt gain a pound! perfect for an MMA Fighter

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Bro, roid rage is Bullshit!!! You might get a little more " Testy " but nothing you cant control.
    And I am running Equipoise , so I have to agree with my man Lex. It helps with the veins and also helps with your appetite.

Awesome... yeah i just read that the tren is hard on the stamina in it's profile... i'll stick with eq var and test... thanks so much fellas... big help...

and your right, i know a bunch of guys on roids, and they seem to be just as mellow and happy as they always were... at least with me anyway...

Dude I have done ridiculous amounts of gear.... Never just flipped out. I normally an on a fairly short fuse anyway,lol, but its nothing that cant be controlled. Its assholes who use roid rage as an excuse that give us gear heads a bad name. Mellow my young friend. Be at one with nature and your gear!!!!...lol
    Plus your all into Ligers or Tions or whatever your into. Thats cool!! Look at them to find your happy place!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Dude I have done ridiculous amounts of gear.... Never just flipped out. I normally an on a fairly short fuse anyway,lol, but its nothing that cant be controlled. Its assholes who use roid rage as an excuse that give us gear heads a bad name. Mellow my young friend. Be at one with nature and your gear!!!!...lol
    Plus your all into Ligers or Tions or whatever your into. Thats cool!! Look at them to find your happy place!!!
    not so much into ligers as proving morons wrong... lol.. yeah, i am quick to stand up, but it takes a lot to get me to throw a fist... when you know the outcome, theirs no reason to right? so yeah, i cant see me flipping out from some chemical unless someone swings at me, thats just a given... always willing to talk idiots out of having me kick their asses... lol.. thanks alot man... much appreciated...

yah whats gunna be your dosing scheme!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1115 View Post
    yah whats gunna be your dosing scheme!
    not to sure yet, still trying to educate myself on the topic and get opinions etc... not gonna decide anything for sure just yet... a few peopl on here have said i can probably get away with doing var at the minimum dose of 20mg a day for 30 days without needing test, although they did recommend test too, it wouldn't be so bad without it... and since i have the 600mg on hand i might just do that to test out how i react and handle var alone till i get a real good cycle with the eq test and more var as well... once i do i'll probaly only go as high as 40 with the var ed, and still need to research the test and eq to decide that

Educating yourself is key young grasshopper!! At least you have a brain and realize that.

Educating yourself is key young grasshopper!! At least you have a brain and realize that.
    Thank You Yoda... lol... A Gear Jedi Become I Will...

arghhh help you I will!!!

arghhh help you I will!!!
    Kool, cause sooner or later i may actually be able to use this info... i hope... thanks man..

Thread Information