oker is offline Associate Member

affects from winny tabs besides the obvious

I just started taking winny tabs yesterday at 60 mg's a day. I've started feeling hungry all the time and I've never felt this hungry with any other compound I’ve used. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining just wanting to know if it is the winny tabs that are causing it? Has anyone ever had a similar experience?

Also, has anyone else experienced any other side affects while using winny, that is, subtle changes similar to this or anything else?

bump

22 views and not one opinion!! Has no one used winny tabs before?

RoidBoid is offline Member
    Hmm tbh mate i didnt have the same, i didnt feel different eating wise when i took winni's, the one thing i suffered rellllli bad from was tennis elbow, hope this helps

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I had a increase of heart rate, and some joint soreness, but it never made me hungry.... but, to each his own. You may be just being affected differently.

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    I had a increase of heart rate, and some joint soreness, but it never made me hungry.... but, to each his own. You may be just being affected differently.
    Ahh increased heart rate yeah I got that to. Anything to worry about G4R?

Quote Originally Posted by RoidBoid View Post
    Hmm tbh mate i didnt have the same, i didnt feel different eating wise when i took winni's, the one thing i suffered rellllli bad from was tennis elbow, hope this helps
    No TE or joint soreness yet but it's only been 2 days. Anyone know when I should start to see gains from the winny tabs?

Darksyde is offline Member
    weight gain? probably never. if your already ripped and defined, with bulging pectorals and massive guns, defined vastus medialis and gargantuan lateralis, you may start to notice the hardening effect changing the quality of those muscles you have spent so many years working on and prepping for a compound such as stanzolol.

Ok guys, the winny tabs are having such a great affect on me at day 3 I have decided to log the events and up the dose

Was out doing cardio 4:00 AM today - usually do 40 minutes on a fair paced walk. However, after 2 laps of the lake in my estate (lake about 1 km around) I felt incredible stamina so I upped the pace to a very fast walk. After another 2 laps still felt strong and started jogging (btw I haven't jogged for 15 years). I continued this with a total cardio workout of one hour and 15 minutes, and could have gone more but decided to stop due to my leg workout tomorrow – I have to say I was blown away!

Now a lot of people may say it has nothing to do with the stanozolol tabs, but I disagree, I have done 2 cycles in the past year and used several compounds and never felt this much stamina.

So, just a recap of what I have recently taken and what I’m taking now - I have just come off a long cycle of 500 test e/400 deca/80 d-bol a week (btw I didn’t think the d-bol did anything for me). About a month ago this cycle ended and I have been cruising on 250 test e a week for the past month, just added in the winny tabs 3 days ago at 60 mg's a day twice a day. Upping the dose to 80 mg's today and will continue to log the events. All in all I am very satisfied with the way the winny tabs are working.

Anyone else like to contribute their experiences about winny tabs I’d be interested to know.
    Last edited by oker; 06-11-2008 at 07:02 PM.

burnin69 is offline Member
    i think the hunger might be from your added training. I get a good increase in endurance more than strength from the tabs but no increase in hunger. ive also had achy joints.

Quote Originally Posted by burnin69 View Post
    i think the hunger might be from your added training. I get a good increase in endurance more than strength from the tabs but no increase in hunger. ive also had achy joints.
    Cheers for the input and good point, however, only increased training today after a few days on winny, before that cardio sucked. So, for the first few days on winny felt hungry and stamina increased later. Before that I struggled to get up in the AM lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oker View Post
    Ahh increased heart rate yeah I got that to. Anything to worry about G4R?
    So your heart rate increases but your more concerned about your appetite

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    So your heart rate increases but your more concerned about your appetite
    who said anything about being "concerned" about appetite? Read the post carefully bro, why would anyone be concerned with being hungry since that is the ultimate goal. As for my heart rate, just because it's "increased" it doesn't necessarily spell danger if I monitor my vitals. My question to G4R was a general question pertaining to his own experience, for myself I have no concerns at all (so never assume because assuming leads to assumptions – lol)
    Last edited by oker; 06-11-2008 at 07:40 PM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oker View Post
    who said anything about being "concerned" about appetite? Read the post carefully bro, why would anyone be concerned with being hungry since that is the ultimate goal. As for my heart rate, just because it's "increased" it doesn't necessarily spell danger if I monitor my vitals. My question to G4R was a general question pertaining to his own experience, for myself I have no concerns at all (so never assume because assuming leads to assumptions – lol)
    I guess i deserve this coming into the Q/A and talking to the noobs. Will i ever learn

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I guess i deserve this coming into the Q/A and talking to the noobs. Will i ever learn
    You deserve something with an attitude like that bro - just because you have 6,000 + posts it doesn't give you license to go into a thread trying to stir trouble by contradicting me, since I'm assuming that was your intention. Now here I am assuming...will I ever learn?

btw, do I need 6,000 + posts before my status of "noob" is taken away, or should 180 plus suffice?

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    I am on day 3 on winny, I didn't do cardio yet cause of my broken toe but i m starting again tomorrow. My joints are a bit sore, not too much. Not sure about strength cause i am taking it easy for a week, putting more reps. My forearms and arms feel tight, probably my joint. I going for 6 weeks at 50mg, gonna bump it to 75mg last week or 2 probably.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    when i did winny, my knuckles hurt a bit about 6 weeks in.....

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    how much strength would you get with winny? compared to like dbol .

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneco|d View Post
    how much strength would you get with winny? compared to like dbol.
    I couldn't compare the strength of winny to d-bol bro, because when I took d-bol I was also using deca, which gave me great strength. But with the winny it's a different feeling altogether, just have an incredible energy I never had with the d-bol and I never had it before using AS, much like ben johnson when he was using this compound

All in all I have to say I will definitely get rid of the d-bol next major cycle and will be combining winny tabs with either deca or tren, and test. 5 weeks on d-bol and I felt none or no improvement at all, 3 days of winny and I feel great!

Thread Information