Thread: advice needed

niceroc is offline New Member

advice needed

i am on my 7th week of my cycle and am starting to question if my gear is real/under dosed...im running 400 mg/wk of test e and i have only gained 5 pounds... my lifts havnt gone up much, i have a clean diet at about 3500 cal/day, i finshed a m-drol cycle this spring and it was way crazier then what im feeling now, is my gear real or could it kick in this late? should i contiune to inject each week? what should i run for a pct if i stop now/later?
    Thanks

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    a "clean diet" shouldnt be your utmost concern if gaining muscle is your priority.
    what are your protein sources and what is your total protein consumption?

up ur dose to 600g regardless tho

i was trying to keep a clean diet to make it more of a lean bulking cycle, but my protien intake is around 200-250 g's a day from chicken tuna nuts and a few protien shakes spread through the day...

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    how much do you weigh?

im 6' 195, about 12% bodyfat...

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    so........ youre consuming 3500 cals a day..... and even if your protein is 250g a day... and going off the composition of the protein sources you mentioned... your fat intake is probably around 40g a day and that would mean that your carb intake is around 525 - 550g day.... honestly none of this adds up very well and im most inclined at this point to believe that youre completely ballparking the figures on your total cals and protein intake.

the fact alone that you quoted a range for your protein consumption tells me there is room for commitment to your diet. 50g is quite a bit of a variance, so it probably means that youre also skippin meals too often. definitely get yourself into a more set meal schedule. it can be demanding, but shoot for 6 meals on the day minimum.

at a lean body mass of ~170 you should be taking in 340 grams of protein a day. you should make it your every priority to hit this mark.... get committed for focks sake. make these your protein sources (in order):

chicken
    eggs
    beef
    whey
    casein

you should eat ALL of these evvvvvery damn day. if you have room after you eat the actual important shit you can have your nuts.

i realize you believe your issue is with the sauce, but your diet is the real issue. start with these changes and execute them immediately, but also jack your test dose to 600mg a week... which is still on low end of even a beginner cycle. next you should begin your quest for diet knowledge.... you need to get those ideas down on paper.... you need to let other people proof read your diet the same way you would a resume to iron out the wrinkles... now get goin... you have work to do....

Thread Information