Hype is offline New Member

Lightbulb PCT Question. Help Please

I was going to do HCG Nolvadex and Clomid but I lost my job... really low on money. My friend told me Gaspari Nutrition Nolvadex would be ok for post cycle? I already have a bottle of Tbomb 2. But i want teh Nolvadex for the estrogen block. What do you guys recommend? My 2 weeks from my last shot is in 5 days!

You guys are so knowledgeful i appreciate any help. Thanks!

It was just a TEST-E 10 week cycle. 500mg a week.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I don't want to come off as an @$$, but you should have had your PCT in your possession before you started your cycle.

Now, that being said, I assume you were talking about Gaspari Novedex, not Nolvadex . Any of those supplements are going to be just as much in some cases as a real PCT. Bite the bullet and pay for a real PCT....... IMO

Someone else may be able to tell you of some supplements that may help.

Well i didnt want to say anything. but the reason i didnt get my shit was because I GOT FIRED FROM BEING A MANAGER AT GNC and WENT TO JAIL. When they accused me of stealing shit with no proof.. so i was in jail got out had to pay a lawyer and im too broke and didnt have time to get the stuff from when i got out to this point.

Any ideas of what or how and when i should take Tbomb or nolva would be awesome

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    Any ideas of what or how and when i should take Tbomb or nolva would be awesome
    is that the stuff that you stole?
    lol
    (sorry i couldnt resist)

actually brother, your pcts arent that expensive..like mentioned on top, thsoe tbombs and nova is just as expensive as taking the real deal. We cant discuss prices on here but you can get that stuff for cheap. see if you can get a loan from someone. none of those will serve as a e-blocker, so taking them would just be pointless

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio_Rebenga View Post
    is that the stuff that you stole?
    lol
    (sorry i couldnt resist)

actually brother, your pcts arent that expensive..like mentioned on top, thsoe tbombs and nova is just as expensive as taking the real deal. We cant discuss prices on here but you can get that stuff for cheap. see if you can get a loan from someone. none of those will serve as a e-blocker, so taking them would just be pointless
    Nolvedex wouldnt be a E blocker? Shiiiit. well i already have the Tbomb II thats why i was wondering if it would help me in any way while i wait for my nolva if i get it in the mail. If i can use Nolvedex from Gaspari i will just go buy a bottel for $30

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    Nolvedex wouldnt be a E blocker? Shiiiit. well i already have the Tbomb II thats why i was wondering if it would help me in any way while i wait for my nolva if i get it in the mail. If i can use Nolvedex from Gaspari i will just go buy a bottel for $30
    I think you misunderstood what i said. NOVADEX (not NOLVADEX ) is an over the counter test booster..it is not an anti-E...so dont waste the little amount of money you have on that crap...buy yourself the real deal..its ideal for your pct

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    at a very min do nolvadex at 20mg per day (real stuff) for 4 weeks. It isn't a great pct but the best you can do if you are that poor. That's pretty cheap imo like 50 bucks from ar-r . I'm sure you were gonna waste at least 20 or 30 on crap that doesn't do anything.

thank you very much for that input guys!

Would my tbomb help me at all with PCT?

Im on ar-r and i cant find the nolva because the search feature isnt working. Can i get a direct link please! Thanks guys/girls!

ANd a link to clomid also if possible.

Thread Information