russia dog is offline Member

1. how much testesterone (mg) per week do men produce naturally??

1. how much testesterone (mg) per week do men produce naturally??

awms is offline Senior Member
    I was reading that its about 50-70mg a week.

mauler is offline Associate Member
    from my 5 seconds of yahoo research 6-8 mg per day

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It varies from person to person but the average is around 10mg per day.

Dado5 is offline Associate Member
    my test level was 67 , 2 months ago so i wouldnt be able to tell ya

Here is a bit useful stuff for you guys.
    I was reading in an ancient book in library in India by the great ayurvedas that it takes complete 40 days for a male body to manufacture Sperm they mean complete like food with 100% nutrients and such.

70 mg per week fawkkkk..... dat's loww.... thanks a lot bro

i heard from bodybuilding.com that it's 200mg / week... may be i got it wrong... haha
    i was gonna inject 1 amp of 250 test enan a week since im so bloated on test.. and someone told me nat test produce per week is 200mg per week so it is better/wiser to inject at least 500mg per week.... but with the unhappy bloat i would rather go with less growth and less bloat...

well if we produce only 70 mg a week then.. damn 250mg (as bast) would be wayyy sufficient for a cycle with a stack of a higher dose of other substances dat doesnt cause bloat

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    250mg/wk is sufficient. I've seen many report gains from it. I wouldnt go below that figure though. I got acne fairly badly during my last cycle and my next cycle (contain other compounds too) has a base of 250mg/wk of Testosterone .

Atomini is offline Banned
    I did 300mg per week of Test E for 8 weeks once and put on 27 lbs.

If the body produced 200mg per week naturally, then we humans would be ALOT bigger and it would be ALOT easier to put on muscle naturally. Our bodies produce rediculously low levels naturally compared to what we use. Approx 50-70mg per week naturally.

Sham is offline New Member
    atomini how much of the 27lbs did you lose after the cycle. im also doing the same dosage as you but for 10weeks

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mauler View Post
    from my 5 seconds of yahoo research 6-8 mg per day
    From your search? You are speaking like you have some type of magic box that allows you to look up information on.

Care to share?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sham View Post
    atomini how much of the 27lbs did you lose after the cycle. im also doing the same dosage as you but for 10weeks
    I lost nothing.

I was eating like a freak though. I was eating small countries everyday and 5 of those 27 lbs. was probably fat.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

test production

to answer your question the body produces the equivelant if 2.5-11mg a day!
    As you can see this is a BIG variance......this is why some people naturaly can pack it on faster than other people......and no it doesnt seem like much when you compare it to the amounts you hear of body builders taking.....
    Take care and best regards!!!

boDAWG is offline Member
    a males body produces anywhere between 2.5 and 11mg of test per day which translates into 17.5 - 77mg a week

if i were you id do 500mg/wk split into two of course for 10-12 weeks with a nice dbol kicker and keep some AIs on hand, then follow up with a good PCT of nolva and some armidex.....you will see your BIGGEST gains from your first cycle so think long and hard

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boDAWG View Post
    a males body produces anywhere between 2.5 and 11mg of test per day which translates into 17.5 - 77mg a week

if i were you id do 500mg/wk split into two of course for 10-12 weeks with a nice dbol kicker and keep some AIs on hand, then follow up with a good PCT of nolva and some armidex.....you will see your BIGGEST gains from your first cycle so think long and hard
    Agreed, I did this cycle before (minus the dbol ) and put on 24 lbs. 4 months late I had kept 17 of it. I probably would have kept more but I got injured and had to take 1 month off.
    500mg seems to be the magic number for me. I tried running 300 per week and was not as satisfied.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up research

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    From your search? You are speaking like you have some type of magic box that allows you to look up information on.

Care to share?
    I think this is his way of saying to research on your own to try and find answers to your questions.....then come and ask the forum if you dont have any luck.....
    Personally I dont mind helping if I have done the research I will let people know but some people also think hey, I did the work to find this out so can you.....and that is thier right!
    I dont think he is trying to be mean.....I just think he wants you to do a little work on your own!

I will help anyone on this board if I can! I,m new to this forum and so far it has been great!.....I have had lots of help from different people on here,it is moderated great(they dont seem to want kids squabling)

No matter how someone comes across to you be as nice as you posssibly can and you will get a lot farther than not doing so!
    Take care and have a great day today!!!!!!

mauler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenney View Post
    I think this is his way of saying to research on your own to try and find answers to your questions.....then come and ask the forum if you dont have any luck.....
    Personally I dont mind helping if I have done the research I will let people know but some people also think hey, I did the work to find this out so can you.....and that is thier right!
    I dont think he is trying to be mean.....I just think he wants you to do a little work on your own!

I will help anyone on this board if I can! I,m new to this forum and so far it has been great!.....I have had lots of help from different people on here,it is moderated great(they dont seem to want kids squabling)

No matter how someone comes across to you be as nice as you posssibly can and you will get a lot farther than not doing so!
    Take care and have a great day today!!!!!!

sorry about the late responce
    yeah i wasnt trying to be mean, i was just saying that byt the time he posted here and waited for an answer he could have found it on his own.
    or borrowed my magic box full of answers!

i just searched on yahoo and google and found some medical websites that told me

Thread Information