bobr is offline New Member

Trying something new-need advice

I played the big juice game in the 80's and had some fun and some success. I tried lots of it all. Then I went cold turkey and competed naturally for the last 12 years. Had a lot of success in natural master's/grand master's competitions(5 shows 5 firsts). Now I am looking at long term gains/goals without completely selling out to steroids . I started taking a light(2IU-d) dose of Gh along with 300 mg quadralone and 150mg Cyp per week. I am not sure of how I should cycle but I prefer light to moderate doses over long periods of time. Any suggestions? Remember I'm an old guy(52). I am looking to put some size on in the next 3 years then take 5 years off all banned drugs and compete naturally again in the ultra grand class. Be kind. I've been out of the loop for 17 years now and I know progress has been made since I played the game. -Bob

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    150mg cyp...unless u have horone issues thats not much more than what your body would produce naturally

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    150mg of Cyp is way more than you produce naturally at 52 and about double what you make as a young adult.

bobr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    150mg of Cyp is way more than you produce naturally at 52 and about double what you make as a young adult.

Quadralone also contains some test. I am already taking some Chrysin for tenderness and probably going to have to go with something stronger. I never liked test for this reason and took very little in the past. I see now that taking deca without test is taboo. I can't tell you how many deca cycles I used without test but there was usually an oral stacked with it(D-bol or anadrol )-don't know if that suffices. I never had any issues that I was aware of. -Bob

Thread Information