Eshays is offline Banned

How to tell is tren is real or fake??

The tren i have has no labelling, but the guy i get it from is a pro bber and ensures its real...dianabol and sus that he gave me is all real.

Its tren enanthate 200mg/ml. looks dark almost orangish. Is it supposed to have a specific taste>?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i had some tren e once and it was very dark as you say. but it all comes down to how much you trust your source unless you have access to a lab and chemist!

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    take a few big shots of it and you will find out pretty quickly whether its real or fake. the color of juice can vary a lot between different manufactures. the tren i just got done using was almost red and it was very real.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Eshays View Post
    The tren i have has no labelling, but the guy i get it from is a pro bber and ensures its real...dianabol and sus that he gave me is all real.

Its tren enanthate 200mg/ml. looks dark almost orangish. Is it supposed to have a specific taste[/B]>?

Are you injecting it into your muscle or squirting it into your mouth??

Eshays is offline Banned
    injecting, but i heard tren is supposed to have a unique taste, unlike most other gear.

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    If the tren has no labels he's probably made it himself. If its real you should notice a different smell and color to your urine about three days after your first injection at the very latest. That is so with tren acetate. Sounds gross but its true. Its probably tren acetate though, Hes probably converted pellets. Its cheap and effective. How often did he tell you to inject the tren??

Eshays is offline Banned
    twice a week.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    tren is short, EOD is best.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy View Post
    If the tren has no labels he's probably made it himself. If its real you should notice a different smell and color to your urine about three days after your first injection at the very latest. That is so with tren acetate. Sounds gross but its true. Its probably tren acetate though, Hes probably converted pellets. Its cheap and effective. How often did he tell you to inject the tren??
    if the guy he bought it from told him it was tren e why would we assume that it is tren ace? enth is usually dosed at 200mg/ml and ace can be anywhere from 50-100 mg/ml. your telling him to shoot everyday and look for discolored urine in 3 days. so that means if it is enth like his source said and he feels nothing for 5 wks is he to assume that it is fake? it all comes down to how much you trust your source. if he is easy to contact especially in person i doubt he sold you some bunk gear. i believe the taste your talking about is a metallic taste but you only taste it after you inject and even at that you dont taste it all the time.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    tren is short, EOD is best.
    it isn't the compound that determines injection frequency, it's the ester. tren a is short and tren e is long.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I can taste my tren everytime i shoot it....As soon as i start pushing on the plunger, i can taste it on my tongue and throat.....

Read my post I did not tell him to inject ed. I told him if there is no label that means its not from a lab in my book and probably is homebrew.
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2 View Post
    if the guy he bought it from told him it was tren e why would we assume that it is tren ace? enth is usually dosed at 200mg/ml and ace can be anywhere from 50-100 mg/ml. your telling him to shoot everyday and look for discolored urine in 3 days. so that means if it is enth like his source said and he feels nothing for 5 wks is he to assume that it is fake? it all comes down to how much you trust your source. if he is easy to contact especially in person i doubt he sold you some bunk gear. i believe the taste your talking about is a metallic taste but you only taste it after you inject and even at that you dont taste it all the time.

canadianjuice is offline Associate Member
    Any sidès

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    I can taste my tren everytime i shoot it....As soon as i start pushing on the plunger, i can taste it on my tongue and throat.....
    thats in your head lol I know some ppl say that...But How? I guess everyone is diff.....

No I've had it happen a couple of times.
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso View Post
    thats in your head lol I know some ppl say that...But How? I guess everyone is diff.....

Thread Information