wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Always Filter Gear?

Sorry but havent found much solid info when searching on here about this topic. I have a mexican ugl test cyp, 2 vials of 10ml a vial at 250mg per ml, enough for a 10 week cycle for my first cycle of 500mg a week. My question is, shouldnt all gear (especially ugl gear) be filtered? If so, for this little amount, can i use a syringe filter? Looks like i would need a .45 whatman syringe filter since my gear is oil based. So just take needle off my 10ml syringe, screw on syringe filter, push 10ml of my test cyp through, screw on another 10ml syringe without needle to other side of filter where my filtered oil comes out, suck out my 10ml of newly filtered gear, attach 18g needle, inject 10ml of newly filtered gear into a new 10ml sterile vial? Does this sound about right and should this procedure be done for all gear? Thanks guys, just tryin to get it all right before i get into my first cycle and trying to take all precautions to prevent any problems from gear, etc. Thanks again!

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    its always wise to filter your gear but not a must. do not use the pen filters. stick with watman.

shield11 is offline Banned
    personally if you dont trust your gear then yes maybe its wise

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    its always wise to filter your gear but not a must. do not use the pen filters. stick with watman.
    Thanks nate for responding, i hoped u would since youve helped others with similar topics ive read. So is my description above accurate on the process? I really dont want to waste 10ml of gear and dont have much money to replace it either. Ive seen whatman .45 syringe filters sold everywhere online so that shouldnt be a problem and ill use a new filter every time just to be extra safe. Also, by me filtering 10ml of gear, could the result be only 8-9ml of gear after filtering or do u not lose that much through the process? Thanks again! If u have any links to sites that may show diagrams or pictures of this process would also help me out a ton.

yup its possible that could lose some during the filtering process. . but you have the process wrong. draw up your gear in your 10ml syringe then take off your needle add the filter then attach a new needle to the other end of the filter. then you insert the needle in a steril vile then push gear through filter and into the vial.

Quote Originally Posted by shield11 View Post
    I trust the gear since i did my homework before buying and found this ugl to be good and even this particular cyp from them too. Trusting my source is a little sketchy, he tried telling me hes got sus from italy but doin homework found its really a mex ugl that claims italian made. Either my source is stupid or trying to bs me. He sells to my friends friend though that does bb shows so his gear must be good.

Smile

yup its possible that could lose some during the filtering process. . but you have the process wrong. draw up your gear in your 10ml syringe then take off your needle add the filter then attach a new needle to the other end of the filter. then you insert the needle in a steril vile then push gear through filter and into the vial.
    Ohh, like 1 big syringe then with a filter inbetween the needle and syringe huh? So when i press the gear through filter, at the same time it will filter gear and push gear into sterile vile? That sounds too dang easy. Is that all it takes nate to have pure gear? Thanks guys for all your quick responses and help!

Quote Originally Posted by shield11 View Post
    Even trusting the gear its still made by a ugl and in mexico, im sure of this. Knowing this, i don't expect it be completly sterile and not 100% quality. Thats why i was considering filtering my gear.

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Ohh, like 1 big syringe then with a filter inbetween the needle and syringe huh? So when i press the gear through filter, at the same time it will filter gear and push gear into sterile vile? That sounds too dang easy. Is that all it takes nate to have pure gear? Thanks guys for all your quick responses and help!
    Bump please

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Bump Please

yeah bro that all there is to it. just make sure you use a vent pin for your vile.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Sounds like a big pain in the ass for no reason. If your friends are using the same gear, and not getting infections, i would say its relatively wise not to filter it. Filtering is not as easy to do as you think.

yeah bro that all there is to it. just make sure you use a vent pin for your vile.
    Not sure what a vent pin is. I was thinking an 18g 1 1/2 needle on other end of filter to inject into sterile vile.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Sounds like a big pain in the ass for no reason. If your friends are using the same gear, and not getting infections, i would say its relatively wise not to filter it. Filtering is not as easy to do as you think.
    Well my friend is using the same source, hes taking test and deca right now. Ill ask him if its the same test i got. Ill just shoot it up and see how it goes. Maybe if its super painful should i filter or just cut it with 1/2ml of b-12? I dont see any chunks or anything floating around in the vile to be worried about, just thought it would be a good idea to filter anyway but maybe not huh?

Thread Information