Thread: tren ace vs npp

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member

tren ace vs npp

I have run tren many times but never npp. I now can get npp so who has run it. what do you think for results compared to tren. do the sides from tren outweigh the low sides of npp. basically how much will I short myself on gains if I run npp instead of tren this time around.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren is the strongest injectable that you can use, and oral Tren is the strongest oral you can use. Tren is King!

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    I love tren I just hate insomnia and sweating like an elephant when im having sex.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    Tren is the strongest injectable that you can use, and oral Tren is the strongest oral you can use. Tren is King!
    i agree tren is king! except for that damn cough!

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    I love tren I just hate insomnia and sweating like an elephant when im having sex.
    Strong roid has strong sides, seems to always be a balance with everything in the world. Its just what do you want more?, Tren per mg gives you the most bang for your buck. If your goals are to gain muscle comfortably then try some npp, its just like deca and should add muscle very well with little sides but if you want the big strength gains, very lbm gains, and leaning out properties in all of your cycles you use Tren. I've personally switched to Test/Tren only cycles with DHT added in sometimes to give another boost, even though I'd like to try some other roids there really is no point.

Thread Information