Thread: test e eod ?

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member

test e eod ?

if i'm doing tren would i be able to throw in the test e same time ( split dosage eod ) ?

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    deffinetly

sm15 is offline Associate Member
    if your gonna shoot if eod you might as well get test prop. less water retention which with tren is a great thing

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by thecivilizedanimal View Post
    if i'm doing tren would i be able to throw in the test e same time ( split dosage eod ) ?

No problem with that....

mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sm15 View Post
    if your gonna shoot if eod you might as well get test prop. less water retention which with tren is a great thing
    please explain why would it be a great thing for TREN if he switches to test p?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by mario_ps2 View Post
    please explain why would it be a great thing for TREN if he switches to test p?
    because if he's shooting tren a which is a short ester and should be shot ed or eod, why not shoot prop instead of a long ester test?

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sm15 View Post

i'm not to concerned about water retention right now.

i already have test e

and i might be getting a deal on winny tabs so i might throw that in there as well.

oh and 5/8th pins for bi's and delts ? doesn't seem long enough .....

Big
    i'm not to concerned about water retention right now.

i already have test e

and i might be getting a deal on winny tabs so i might throw that in there as well.

oh and 5/8th pins for bi's and delts ? doesn't seem long enough .....
    I like 1" pins for everywhere except glutes, and being that you already have the test e no worries shooting it eod. I've run cyp shooting it ed before, I requested prop and received cyp instead, being that I was shooting tren a ed anyway I just split the cyp dosage up and shot it ed with the tren.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I like 1" pins for everywhere except glutes, and being that you already have the test e no worries shooting it eod. I've run cyp shooting it ed before, I requested prop and received cyp instead, being that I was shooting tren a ed anyway I just split the cyp dosage up and shot it ed with the tren.
    wouldnt it also help him to front loan the test e if he is going to do it every other day?

Big
    It wouldn't hurt to frontload the test e if he wanted to, but that wouldn't really relate to shooting it eod.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Big? You answered a question had been thinking about with the test e ed or eod. What would happen it you mix 50/50 prop and test e and did eod? Does that make any since?

Any time you add cmpds you like to run the time of injections the same to cut down on injections.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    Big? You answered a question had been thinking about with the test e ed or eod. What would happen it you mix 50/50 prop and test e and did eod? Does that make any since?

Any time you add cmpds you like to run the time of injections the same to cut down on injections.
    I guess if you mixed it in the syringe it could work, I wouldn't mix it in the vial because you wouldn't know how evenly it was mixed, or how much of each you were drawing.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Mixing in the same syringe was the thought. Not sure if it would accomplish any thing but it make me wonder. At least I could control the mg more, than trusting some sust.

I'll shoot you a pm on my thought enstead of hijacking

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly i just dont see the point. why not just inject twice a week??? just mix the tren and test together two days instead of 4. i just dont see the logic.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    honestly i just dont see the point. why not just inject twice a week??? just mix the tren and test together two days instead of 4. i just dont see the logic.
    he never said if it was tren a or tren e, if it's tren a I wouldn't go twice a week. I assumed it was "a" since he was planning eod, but I could be wrong.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    he never said if it was tren a or tren e, if it's tren a I wouldn't go twice a week.
    i dont see the advantage of injecting long esters eod. why wouldnt you inject test twice a week if it was tren a???

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    i dont see the advantage of injecting long esters eod. why wouldnt you inject test twice a week if it was tren a???
    because you would already be shooting the tren a eod, so you could just combine the test e with it and shoot the same amount each time. no real advantage I guess either way.

TheArtist is offline Member
    i shoot test e every 3 days... which is twice a week... and notice less sides... particularly bloat. Now, theoretically, you could shoot test more often, and perhaps see fewer sides.... ?
    ... dunno.... just thinking out loud here.

Thread Information