FATBOY is offline New Member

Steroid Question

A Question for all you monsters out there, I'm 200lbs and 5.9", train 2 days on 1 off, heavy all the time, have reached my natural plato, got hold of some deca , sustanon ,and dianbol, want to do a 8 week course, Please help on details of dosage over this period of time. Nice one!!!!!! FATBOY!!!!!!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome to the board Fatboy

I,m doing a cycle with all those 3

I,m running Deca 400mg 8 weeks
    Sust 250 500mg 8 weeks
    D-bol 30mg 5 wks tapered in and last week wk 6 at 10mg

Clen and Clomid

How about some stats like age and cycle experience?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Billy Boy
    Welcome to the board Fatboy

I,m doing a cycle with all those 3

I,m running Deca 400mg 8 weeks
    Sust 250 500mg 8 weeks
    D-bol 30mg 5 wks tapered in and last week wk 6 at 10mg

Clen and Clomid

How about some stats like age and cycle experience?
    Dude, don't taper the d-bol. The 10mg week is a waste. Go at an even level throughout. Otherwise, cycle looks good and I'd go with that.

im 29 years old no cycle experience this will be my first one .just finished a corse of fat burners and lost 20lb of lard.my diet is good and i intake 280 grams of protein a day also should i do creatien at the same or after .fatboooy

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    what is your bf? what type of workout routines are you running?
    do the deca 400 mg per wk 1-8 (if you can go 10 that is better!)
    do the sust at 500mg per wk 1-8
    dont taper the dbol run it at 25-40 mg per day for weeks 1-4
    also, make sure to drink AT LEAST a gallon of water perday and take milk thistle to protect your liver (can add cranberry extract as well).
    make sure to eat lots of protein, the right carbs, and lots of calories (but not from fat) ... in order for you to get the most benefit out of the deca. make sure to get plenty of rest and plan on the dbol kicking in quickly. if you get lots of water retention research arimidex or proviron for help with that. make sure to have an antie like nolvadex on hand in case of gyno symptoms and make sure you know how to run it if you do experience problems. also, dont start this cycle without your clomid for post cycle!
    tell me more about your self and i can help you try to optimize your growth potential while on this cycle.
    plan on the deca/sus working at around 4-5 weeks into cycle.
    MM

not to sure about bf but i can still pinch a inch.nearly have a full six pack though.my training program is .monday chest.tuesday biciep an tries day off then thursday shoulders friday legs saturday back then day off .4 cardio i play squash 2 times a week not to cean on all that runin and rowing

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    go with what billyboy said except, as nate said, dont taper the dbol , up the dose to 40mgs per day and discontinue it entirely at week 4

at you height and weight (from what you wrote i think you are reasonably thin) you will gain a lot if you do the deca /test/dbol stack. i like your workout routine, but if you do cardio dont do it too long, do like 2 days for 20 mins to help build blood vessles in your muscle systems. keep your routine when you start the cycle for like 4 weeks, then switch to an upper body lower body routine, if you dont know much about this PM me.
    MM

wrj
    wrj is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Originally posted by bigkev
    go with what billyboy said except, as nate said, dont taper the dbol, up the dose to 40mgs per day and discontinue it entirely at week 4

That's fairly high on the doseage for a first time user.

But, on the other hand, I wish now, that I had did that cycle as my first.

WRJ

Limpnfur is offline New Member
    O/T but what the hell is up with your pic MedicineMan?

HEY, whats wrong with the pic?
    I like it for some reason!
    MM

mm what do you mean bro .with the upa and lower routine after 4 week fatboy

MM...LOL! Just F'n with ya. You should consider using the side view pic you have posted on the members section. It's much more telling of your build. Your body posture in this one just kills me . Looks like your going to bump bellys with some guy. LOL! Sorry bro no disrespect ment.

you're f***in right! my body posture IS "weird." i never thought of that pic this way. my gf took it one day when i was done working out and i was walking towards here, i thought it was a funny pics. but ... i think you are right.... new pic to come!
    peace
    MM
    PS f**k with me again and you die, laaaateee LOL

LOL! It's all good bro. Be good....tough guy!

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    Hey Medicine Man...

Post that upper body - lower body routine, please. I can guess what you mean by that, but I'd like to see the exact schedule, with rest days and so on...

Thanx!

It is really hard to explain the upper body lower body routine but i will try. this is what i do, i have only been working out seriously for a year or so now but over this past year i have gained 40lbs and this routine is a great "transition" routine to help shock your muscles. most of the "old" lifters dont think shocking is as important as I do... but here it goes
    i run this workout about 4 weeks
    you choose either 5 or 6 days to work out each week (sounds like a lot but you can do it)
    if you chose 5 do 3 upperbody days, 2 lower body days...... if you do 6 you can either do 4 upper body days (I do this)/2 lower and or 3/3.
    for upper body chose a CORE muscle group
    CHEST, BACK, or ARMS
    and do 3 exercises for four sets for this group (do 2 exercises heavy and one a bit lighter with higher reps)
    then choose opposing or supporting muscle groups and do 2 exercies for 2 groups (both heavy)... then you are done
    sample upperbody day
    CHEST
    1 Bench Press (4x6-8reps)
    2 incline bench press (4x12-15 reps)
    3 db flyes (4-6-8 reps)
    SHOULDER
    1 behind neck press (3x8-10)
    2 military press/ side raises/ or upright rows (3e8-10)
    BIS
    1 seated curls (3x8-10)
    2 hammer curl drop set (3x8-10)

lower body is a bit easier becuase i like doing core lifts such as squats, hack squats, deadlifts, leg extn, seated/standing/donkey cals, leg curls
    for legs its a bit simpler do 3 exercises for quads one day and 2 for hams and 2 for calves
    next time do 3 for hams 2 for quads and 2 for calves
    NOTE do abs every other day

this workout may take a bit longer but it works wonders, if you put in 100% intensity you will see gains right away becuase you are working your stabilizers and you core muscles more than you probably have been. also, you are working to integrating both your fast twitch and slow twich fibers which will equal major gains. dont fret that you are only doing a few sets for bis tris and shoulders on the upperbody days... you will see growth trust me. let me know how it goes!
    MM
    PS If you dont understand a WORD I am saying and I dont know if I do...lol... PM me!

day 1 upperbody
    day 2 lowerbody
    day3 upperbody
    day 4 off
    day 5 lower body
    day6 upperbody

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Hay Medicine Man, is that workout you listed a back to back thing? Working out like that, aren't you not allowing enough rest time for your muscles ??? I've heard that you should leave a minimum of a day or more inbetween your workout days. But hell, I guess whatever works best for you. How long have you been working out ?

I only workout 3 days a week (MWF).

Day One:

Chest (3-4 exercises, flat, incline, decline, cables)
    Tricep (2-3 exercises, cables, machine extensions)
    Legs (occasionly squats, leg press)

Day Two:

Biceps (3-4 exercises, dumbell curls, cable curls, seated rope curls)
    Back (2-3 exercises, seated cable row, lat pulldown, cable pulls)
    Shoulder (2-3 exercises, cable/dumbell extension, shoulder press)

Day Three:

Go back to "Day One" and keep alternating through MWF

For all these exercises I do about 3 sets, 8 reps each, but go to failure on last set. I've been doing this type of routine for two years now, and it's been working good for me.

Flat bench 175/180 pounds
    Incline 135/145 pounds

Max is 215 pounds

So what do you guys think of this routine ??? Anything you might suggest to improve it ?

The only thing I'm on right now is Creatine and Protein.

Oh, by the way, I'm 19 years old, working out 2 years, weighing in at 175 (big belly), 5'6 height (167cm).

I've been thinking of going on Clenbuterol and cutting/leaning down like mad, but I don't think I'm big enough yet.

Thnx for u'r time.
    Terinox

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    Medicine Man...

Thanks, I understand what you're saying, I'll look into it more closely, and try it on one of my future cycles.

C U!

Thread Information