Thread: help needed

ajlive is offline New Member

Exclamation help needed

I have never tried steroids before and only take protein but I have never seen the cuts and weight lose I desire. I eat sparingly and as healthy as I can on min. wage but im looking for a cutting steroid that will finally melt my fat away and give the definition I want. I tried researching winnie v but couldn't find info on the side effects im not so much looking for strength gains just definition and want to avoid some side effects like lose of gains after stopping use and ESPECIALLY ACNE and BACKNE. anyone with suggestions please help so I can attain the body I want.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to AR..

Stats please? age hgt wght bf%

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    How often do you do cardio, and what does your diet look like?

I'm 22 yrs old weigh 190 lbs at a height of 5.9 1/2 i never had a body fat test so im not sure about that.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    How long have you been training?

i do cardio almost every day. not running but i the bike for about 6 miles on the hills program my diet isn't great i eat once or twice a day early in the morning and then again around 7 or 8 at night of whatever i can afford i try to keep it heakthy but moneies tight and shitty foods are cheaper

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Diet is the key, you should tweak that before you consider anything else.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajlive View Post
    i do cardio almost every day. not running but i the bike for about 6 miles on the hills program my diet isn't great i eat once or twice a day early in the morning and then again around 7 or 8 at night of whatever i can afford i try to keep it heakthy but moneies tight and shitty foods are cheaper
    There's your problem, no steroid will melt fat away without the right diet + training. Hit up the diet forum dude.

on and off for a few years but its hard to get a set schedule due to work/classes im pretty strong but lose my gains when shit interfers and have to take time off to get other stuff done

shield11 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ajlive View Post
    look around on the diet forum for budget diets, shitty foods are only cheaper if you dont know what you want,cardio needs to chopped and changed the bike wont do much on its own add some other cardio, and you aint eating enough also

Using gear is a commitment all the way around. Diet, working out, cardio, sleep, mind set, and the list goes on. Until you can do that, you are not ready. Not flaming you, just want you to know, the steroids are not magic. Stay here and read and learn from the experience ones and don't keep questions in your head. We are all here to learn and you have just joined to right site to learn and become a better person inside and out.

I do agree that your diet and cardio need to be changed. Take your time and read and you will figure it out.

Take for instance, biking 6 miles is only equal to running 2 miles.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    diet and cardio is how you cut certain roids can help but there is no magic roid out there. people hate to hear it but cardio and a clean diet is the key to any cutting cycle.

thanks

thanks alot guys i know my program needs work and this seems like the right place to find the help i need. i appreciate you guys pointing me in the right direction.

Thread Information