toolman79 is offline New Member

Looking for help

Sorry I had to re-post without a pic.
    First shot into my gear and I'm wondering if I have real or fake. It's QV 250 Test Enant...... It has a green cap, the liquid is clear, and the labels on the two bottles line up. I know the company is no longer in business but could this be surplus or something. It says QVE 016 08 2010. I think this is the batch number. Anyone use this before or have a comment?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Its hard to say without the pic....but yes it could be surplus. But it will take up to 4 weeks before you can tell if its fake or not.

This should help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for help-untitled.jpg  

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn bro isnt this like the 3rd time you have posted this?

Yeah. I first posted in the pictures forum and I didn't get a response. Then I posted it here but it got closed because it had a pic. Sorry I had to post it so many times.

Does anyone have any comments for me?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I hope someone answers you before you post more threads about it. Personally I've never used their gear so I couldn't say.
    Bump for help for this guy.

burnin69 is offline Member
    The hologram sticker lines up underneath the "V" in QV 250. also the exp and batch have the right ink. sometimes in the fakes it looks like the exp and batch are apart of the label. thats all i can get from the picture but it looks good to me

Since the company went out of business a couple of years ago should I be worry about the 2010 expiration date. Would they have made product that expires this far out if they went out of business a couple of years ago?

burnin69 is offline Member
    I had some british dragon that had 2010 exp. British dragon went under a couple years back. I had decent results with the gear. Youll know in a couple weeks if its genuine.

I started on Monday and the injection site hurt like hell. It's just now starting to feel like it's healing. I found some posts on this site saying that QV test e can be painfull. Hopefully the pain helps to convince me that it's real. Am I just being paranoid?

John88Test is offline Member
    Ok I can definetely be of some help here. What you have is legit. QV is now being produced out of China. What you have is a Chinese knock off of a mexican product. By knock off i mean they are capitalizing on the QV name and I dont mean its fake, they are producing real testosterone enanthate and slapping a QV label on it. It is good to go. You have a PM.

Thread Information