gym_rat_jason is offline Associate Member

A lil help with DNP

HI guys i have been running DNP for 18 days now and have juz stopped current cycle (relifed) now the question is when will the water clear? I heard that there is no definate answer and its dosage dependent. So meaning the higher dosage i am taking the longer it will take for the water to clear? I was taking 1g per day divided into 2 doses in a day FYI. YA i know i am crazy weighing only 210lbs its almost 2 times the recommended dosage but hey i'm still alive and kickin.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Yes the longer and the more you've taken it will take longer for the water to clear. For 500mgs it usually takes about 3 days. I don't believe you run it that high but nonetheless it should take a little longer. By the way how many pounds you lose?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gym_rat_jason View Post
    HI guys i have been running DNP for 18 days now and have juz stopped current cycle (relifed) now the question is when will the water clear? I heard that there is no definate answer and its dosage dependent. So meaning the higher dosage i am taking the longer it will take for the water to clear? I was taking 1g per day divided into 2 doses in a day FYI. YA i know i am crazy weighing only 210lbs its almost 2 times the recommended dosage but hey i'm still alive and kickin.
    holy crap bro thats alot of DNP...

burnin69 is offline Member
    carefull DNP is some serious stuff. Way to dangerous to be doubling the dose. How high has your temp been.

Actually i didnt lose a lot i dont know why. I think the most would be 10 lbs in 18 days of DNP use. I think it could be the gaining of muscle mass as well coz i am also running tren ace and prop @ 100mgs ED and also winstrol @ 50mg Ed so i am not really sure. Well, we'll juz have to wait for the water to clear b4 we can see how it goes

bigt10 is offline Member
    wow thats a high dnp dose. take it easy on that stuff, its 1 thing i would say dont play with lol :P

cycle looks nice how long have you been running the prop and winstrol .

you running any nolva or arimidex ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    wow thats a high dnp dose. take it easy on that stuff, its 1 thing i would say dont play with lol :P

cycle looks nice how long have you been running the prop and winstrol .

you running any nolva or arimidex?
    That would be for my pct. I am now into 3rd week of the proposed 6 weeks cycle. i juz hope the water clears real soon.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    If you want the water weight to clear up, start the adex and .25mg ed. That should be enough to get rid of it. I heard tren holds water as well but not too much. Good luck to ya, that was one hell of a cycle.

Thread Information