tidefan5888 is offline New Member

My first time stacking and would like an opinion

Hi, i hope this is the right place to post this but anyways; im going to run a cycle of primo for 10 weeks at 200mgs and am considering running it with either dbol 20mgs daily(which is what i'm leaning towards) for 5 weeks or test 250 twice a week for 5 weeks. Imput would be greatly appreciated or other suggestions but i should say the primo is already in my possession so its definetly going to be used.

My goals are a leaner,harder look but adding a bit more size. I am 20,5'11'', and weighr is always around 177. I don't know my exact body fat but i weighed 135 pounds my senior year in school and became a workout fanatic and gained 40lbs of muscle so its probably around 10% or possibly less.

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    alittle young but you need to run the test e for longer atleast 10 weeks it doesnt kick til week 4 or 5 and running primo at less than 400mg a week is a waste

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    and dbol wouldnt be a great choice it bloats must pple and you need test for the base of most cycles

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Your still young man, keep it natural for a few more years. Keep reading and researching, keep a healthy good diet and keep training. But please stay away from AAS right now man.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL.

Thread Information