built4life is offline Junior Member

injection information?

this is my second cycle and i have always shot it in my ass, im getting tired of it. i cant really make that good of an aim. i was wondering is it easier to shoot it in your delts and thighs and is it more likly to hit a vein. because unless someone else does it for me i dont think im going to do another ass shot. just wanted some opinoins b/c on my next day im going for the thigh. i could use some helpful tips thanx.

j_kiler is offline Junior Member
    I hate glute injections. I can't really aspirate well back there. I love doing the quads. You can see and control what you are doing so much easier. I haven't hit a vein yet in my quad. I would say defiantly go with the quad.

than bro that makes me feel alot better, i would think the soreness wouldnt be as bad either. have you ever tried the delts?

j_kiler is offline Junior Member
    I've never used delts because I only inject twice a week and usually around 3-4ccs. Delts just cant handle that much. The only problem with quad injections is scheduling as far away from your leg days as possible. Your sore for a day or two after.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    this may not sound too appealing to most but after you've tried them you'll probaly luv em like i do...

bicep shots w/ insulin dart or a 25g 1"

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hmm

i put 3cc's in my delts all the time.i want to start bi injects.but how is it if you do 2ccs?not bad?i can't shoot my ass so i always do delts and legs.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: hmm

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    i put 3cc's in my delts all the time.i want to start bi injects.but how is it if you do 2ccs?not bad?i can't shoot my ass so i always do delts and legs.
    Personally, I wouldn't go over 2 CC's in the biceps. Matter of fact, the one time that I did go for 2 CC's in the left bicep, it hurt for a couple of days....

However, my bi's are the muscle I have to work the hardest to get to grow.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

XMAN

i'll take your advice on bi injects thats' your speciality

4plates is offline Banned
    im not a fan of ass shots either,i love doing shoulder,i love doing it so much that i actually kiss my shoulder when im done,i love my shoulders hehehe

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    quad and delt s are a good place to inject. make sure you are on the outside portion of the quad, midway between your hip bone and knee. on the delt, flex your outer delt , find the center of it, relax completely and inject. i lean over as if i am doing concentration curls, let my arm hang loosely and inject. much easier that way.

how important is it to draw back on a shot, and would you know right away if you hit one and injected anyway. i guess ive just got lucky. secondly i heard if you inject too fast you will be sore for a long time. is that true.its kind of hard not too with water based.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Talking bizump

SOLID

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by built4life
    how important is it to draw back on a shot, and would you know right away if you hit one and injected anyway. i guess ive just got lucky. secondly i heard if you inject too fast you will be sore for a long time. is that true.its kind of hard not too with water based.
    How important is it to draw back (aspirate ) the needle before injecting? Let's put it subjectively . . . If you inject 100 times, aspirate every time, and only find blood in the needle (meaning that you have hit a vein) once, you only have a 1% incidence rate. But for the one time it does happen, the incidence is 100%. I've never drawn blood back into the needle, but I still aspirate because of he possibility that it could happen.

As for injecting too fast, that's highly unlikely. You should push the plunger as quickly, or as slowly, as the solution allows. It may only take a second to inject a cc of water-based liquid, but a couple of seconds more to inject something that's oil based - even if you want to do it faster, you're precluded from doing so by the nature of the solution and the size of the needle. There's no formula on how slow or fast the "push" should be, so just do it at a comfortable rate and you'll be okay. If in doubt, just do it slower - it's your comfort level that counts.

Thread Information