floridaboy07 is offline Associate Member

Need some help here

I have two 10cc vials, Test Enth. and Test Prop.

question: I know it isnt great to mix a sterile oil based item with another item.. I want to take these together.. Ive heard you can jump start your cycle to kick in faster with these two forms of test , is that true?

What could i use these two for, like if someone could post a process for me?

and anyother info would be greatly apperciated before i even begin to touch this.

I am 23yrs old
    5ft 11
    178lbs with a cutt figure, not too much body fat, i would say 9-10. Im not sure tho

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    So you have 2 vial of each or 1 vial of each?

What's your goal for this cycle?

From your stats and knowledge, you need to research on here some more. You are going in the right direction, with getting answers before starting. Also, check out the diet forum. That would be a great first place to go.

I will indeed check those out. I need some more support.

I want 5-10lbs from this cycle.. I have 1 vial of each.. 10cc's per vial..

I wanted to get some info on what to take after the cycle and/or during to prevent any acne or other problems.

Im a type with a fast metab. I eat every 3 hrs, but nothing harmful. I eat mostly chicken, veggies, brown rice, egg whites,lots of fruit cause its great! haha, and my source of carbs comes like this.. I take my body weight and mulitply it by .25 and thats how many carbs i consume during eating times, except for breakfast i eat double of my carbs in that sit down..

any more help?

5- 10 lbs of muscle and to get my legs some size - as squats etc will help that too

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You do not have enough gear for the cycle. If eating every 3 hours isnt working for you try every 2 hours. Also read up on pct and anti-e's.

i was gonna take novedex xt (anti e) and for pct (Anabolic Innovations PCT)

Ill change to every two hours since ill prob eat more then rather then every 3 hours eating fewer amounts of food. maybe grab another vial or E?

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    So you have 2 vial of each or 1 vial of each?

What's your goal for this cycle?

From your stats and knowledge, you need to research on here some more. You are going in the right direction, with getting answers before starting. Also, check out the diet forum. That would be a great first place to go.
    agreed 100% , check the diet section, you say you want 5-10 lbs? this can be acheived with diet easily. no need for gear yet, educate yourself! there is a great video in the diet section that i always recommend to guys by milos sarcev, posted by "marijoulana (sp?)" its a series of of vids and it is filled with great info.

Thread Information