warmouth is offline Productive Member

Prepping for Your Cycle

I would like to share a bit that has helped me tremendously while being a member of this site. I started out knowing nothing, and with proper research, I feel very confident in most any decisions I have in regards to myself and AAS useage. While I am not a fan of younger guys using AAS, I will give a bit of my thoughts on the subject of using for the first time, or using while your body is not ready for it.

First, read Marcus 300s thread at the top of the forum about the Young and Steriods . It is a sticky, and you should read this to make sure this is the path you are willing to take and if the risk is worth it. My preference would be for anyone to wait, but that horse has been beaten to death.

What has helped me more than anything I have done is to make a journal and everything I read that covers a different topic, I write it down. I literally have 300+ pages I have made notes it over the time I have been here. From first cycles, gyno, high E2 levels, lipids, PCT, TRT/HRT, blood pressure, joint discomfort, etc, etc, I have it all written down and marked. I add to this journal everyday. I have learned so much and I am glad I have taken the advice of the experts on this forum. Steriods are not a "supplement" as one you might get form the nutrition shop. These are actual illegal substances that can be abused as any other illegal substance. They can be dangerous if used improper. They are not like doubling your daily dose of B-12 or Multi-V. These are actual hormones that affect your natural levels, and you may or may not fully recover. Take all advice that is given, even if it is something you dont want to hear. At least write it down in your journal(Are you writing this down?).
    Read every sticky in every sub-forum and take notes from there too, so that you will have them on hand and can look them up at a moments notice.

Dont think that steriods are a shortcut. I see it every week where young guys(and some older) seem to depend on the AAS to do the work for them. This does not work. You have to be willing to work and work hard. AAS will ony assist you in what you are already doing. If you are trying to lose weight, AAS will only assist you. You cannot expect to do everything the same and be lazy and expect the compounds to do everything for you. If you are not willing to diet or exercise to meet your goals, dont expect the AAS to do it either. If you are lazy and dont train, dont expect AAS to do much of anything. And if they do do something, the results will go away faster than that came. There is a reason so many recommend training naturally for quite some time before using. It seems there are many who want to start using and THEN hit the gym. This is a recipe for disaster. You need a solid build/frame to build on. The same scenario for building a house. Without a soild foundation, the house will collapse.

Another issue, unless you are a women, dont self prescribe yourself any of the "exotic" compounds or over complicate a first cycle. Testosterone is and should be a first cycle, period. No EQ, no Anavar , no Winstrol , no Dbol , etc. Use test only and you will get everything you need from a first cycle. A testosterone only cycle is still a favored and preferred by many experienced vets here. Dont over complicate your first cycle. This way, you can dial in on any side effects you may have down the road with other compounds. Sice testosterone is natural in the human body, you dont have much to worry about that cant be fixed while on cycle (with the exception of HPTA).

Learn about your HPTA. This is the biggest issue with cycling too early. This is covered in Marcus 300s sticky up top. Educate yourself and please dont expect any of us to spoon feed you a cycle. Wrestle with it and deal with it for yourself. If you still decide to cycle, propose your cycle, and we can help you adjust. Please, just dont ask anyone to put you a cycle together unless you PM a vet and ask them. There is no need to waste thread space by asking about a cycle you are planning without researching first. ADbol or Avavar only cycle proposal doesnt count as proper research. We will be able to critique and adjust for you, just not spoon feed you what to do. Also, have all of your AI, PCT and AAS on hand before you start. Dont start a cycle and not have enough pins, or even worse not have your PCT on hand! You never know when of if you may need to stop abruptly. It is good practice to have everything on hand that you will use over the course of your cycle. I am no expert, and I have learned as I go. You will too if you spent the time and learn for yourself. I cant stress enough to read through all of the stickys in every forum and create a journal. Everyday you should be writing down stuff you learn from other people on this site. I still do.

AR-R has everything you will need as far as ancillaries, serms, sarms , pins, etc.

Here are f few things to go by, but not limited to just these:

1. Read Marcus 300s sticky
    2. Get BW done
    3. Create a journal
    4. Research and educate(take your time and do it right.)
    5. Propose a cycle
    6. Get all compounds before hand
    7. After PCT, get BW again
    8. Anything else you learn form the stickys(All of this material came from stickys and forum posts)

Do not get into a hurry for this, as this decision is not one to rush. This is a major decision for anyone, regardless of age. There is a great risk envolved. Please do the research, dont be impatient, and Good Luck!
    Last edited by warmouth; 10-18-2012 at 06:04 PM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    haha that looks like one big run-on sentence..lol

I'll have to read that later when my eyes aren't so sensitive. But I'll bet it's gonna be a good read!

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow what a post, maybe next time try paragraphing lol

good read tho

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Warmouth you left out the most important option
    A heart to heart talk with me. It worked for you.
    And look at you now. Making me all proud and shit.

I did paragraph it. It came out as a basic format dang it! Ill try and fix that. It also left some stuff out. I hade this saved on my PC and I copied and pasted it. I think thats why it came out as 1 paragraph. Sheesh! Back to work.

Damn said I would not post here. Aww hell

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Warmouth you left out the most important option
    A heart to heart talk with me. It worked for you.
    And look at you now. Making me all proud and shit.
    Ha ha! Thats getting added buddy. I didnt forget, I just figured if I mentioned it, you might get bombarded by young uns. We all know how much you would love that! Now, if I dont get this huge run-off sentence fixed, people are going to think I am 16 years old, or mentally challenged! I think I should mention that you are the "go-to" guy for young newbies, lol.

lol yea this is the 18-25 forum

theres an over 40 forum here somewhere for ya

Its ok. Your not going to be able to stay away, even just reading it over. I, for one, am lookng forward to seeing the young teach the young. Someonehas to keep an eye out here, why not you?

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post

Ain't that some shit. Since you are doing a good job on here I won't bust your ass

Keep up the good work. I saw what you have done today. Good for you.

Ain't that some shit. Since you are doing a good job on here I won't bust your ass

Keep up the good work. I saw what you have done today. Good for you.
    yea i need my ass lol

thanks

I hope that helps. Check it Kronik. My Windows XP didnt work too well on the transition. I have 3 more articles I wrote up in the time Ive been here and I was testing the waters with this one as I felt this would be the perfect place to put it. I added a bit over the last couple of days and copying and pasting it didnt do too good.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Good post Warmouth, thanks for taking the time....

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Good post Warmouth, thanks for taking the time....
    Thank you. I am working on a few things and thisone seemed to fit the new sub-forum.

yea your paragraphing worked

much easier on the eyes

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    We need ya bro!

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post

Ohhh badda boom badda bing! lol

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    I would like to share a bit that has helped me tremendously while being a member of this site. I started out knowing nothing, and with proper research, I feel very confident in most any decisions I have in regards to myself and AAS useage. While I am not a fan of younger guys using AAS, I will give a bit of my thoughts on the subject of using for the first time, or using while your body is not ready for it.

First, read Marcus 300s thread at the top of the forum about the Young and Steriods . It is a sticky, and you should read this to make sure this is the path you are willing to take and if the risk is worth it. My preference would be for anyone to wait, but that horse has been beaten to death.

What has helped me more than anything I have done is to make a journal and everything I read that covers a different topic, I write it down. I literally have 300+ pages I have made notes it over the time I have been here. From first cycles, gyno, high E2 levels, lipids, PCT, TRT/HRT, blood pressure, joint discomfort, etc, etc, I have it all written down and marked. I add to this journal everyday. I have learned so much and I am glad I have taken the advice of the experts on this forum. Steriods are not a "supplement" as one you might get form the nutrition shop. These are actual illegal substances that can be abused as any other illegal substance. They can be dangerous if used improper. They are not like doubling your daily dose of B-12 or Multi-V. These are actual hormones that affect your natural levels, and you may or may not fully recover. Take all advice that is given, even if it is something you dont want to hear. At least write it down in your journal(Are you writing this down?).
    Read every sticky in every sub-forum and take notes from there too, so that you will have them on hand and can look them up at a moments notice.

Dont think that steriods are a shortcut. I see it every week where young guys(and some older) seem to depend on the AAS to do the work for them. This does not work. You have to be willing to work and work hard. AAS will ony assist you in what you are already doing. If you are trying to lose weight, AAS will only assist you. You cannot expect to do everything the same and be lazy and expect the compounds to do everything for you. If you are not willing to diet or exercise to meet your goals, dont expect the AAS to do it either. If you are lazy and dont train, dont expect AAS to do much of anything. And if they do do something, the results will go away faster than that came. There is a reason so many recommend training naturally for quite some time before using. It seems there are many who want to start using and THEN hit the gym. This is a recipe for disaster. You need a solid build/frame to build on. The same scenario for building a house. Without a soild foundation, the house will collapse.

Another issue, unless you are a women, dont self prescribe yourself any of the "exotic" compounds or over complicate a first cycle. Testosterone is and should be a first cycle, period. No EQ, no Anavar , no Winstrol , no Dbol , etc. Use test only and you will get everything you need from a first cycle. A testosterone only cycle is still a favored and preferred by many experienced vets here. Dont over complicate your first cycle. This way, you can dial in on any side effects you may have down the road with other compounds. Sice testosterone is natural in the human body, you dont have much to worry about that cant be fixed while on cycle (with the exception of HPTA).

Learn about your HPTA. This is the biggest issue with cycling too early. This is covered in Marcus 300s sticky up top. Educate yourself and please dont expect any of us to spoon feed you a cycle. Wrestle with it and deal with it for yourself. If you still decide to cycle, propose your cycle, and we can help you adjust. Please, just dont ask anyone to put you a cycle together unless you PM a vet and ask them. There is no need to waste thread space by asking about a cycle you are planning without researching first. ADbol or Avavar only cycle proposal doesnt count as proper research. We will be able to critique and adjust for you, just not spoon feed you what to do. Also, have all of your AI, PCT and AAS on hand before you start. Dont start a cycle and not have enough pins, or even worse not have your PCT on hand! You never know when of if you may need to stop abruptly. It is good practice to have everything on hand that you will use over the course of your cycle. I am no expert, and I have learned as I go. You will too if you spent the time and learn for yourself. I cant stress enough to read through all of the stickys in every forum and create a journal. Everyday you should be writing down stuff you learn from other people on this site. I still do.

AR-R has everything you will need as far as ancillaries, serms, sarms , pins, etc.

Here are f few things to go by, but not limited to just these:

1. Read Marcus 300s sticky
    2. Get BW done
    3. Create a journal
    4. Research and educate(take your time and do it right.)
    5. Propose a cycle
    6. Get all compounds before hand
    7. After PCT, get BW again
    8. Anything else you learn form the stickys(All of this material came from stickys and forum posts)

Do not get into a hurry for this, as this decision is not one to rush. This is a major decision for anyone, regardless of age. There is a great risk envolved. Please do the research, dont be impatient, and Good Luck!
    Warmouth, this is a fantastic post brother! Well written and from the heart. And i particularly like that paragraph on "shortcuts".

Good job!

Thanks Mickey! I shortened this from what I have origionally. I figured I would gear it toward the younger guys. I feel like I wasted alot by editing it, but there was no need for me to get into all the other stuff. Ill save it for another day. Ive been wanting to make an educated post to show that everything anyone needs to know/learn can be easily gotten from the stickys and recent posts. Thats were this pretty much came from, with my take on some of the points.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Good post

keep up the good work

Thank you Marcus! That means alot coming from you.

Thread Information