shield11 is offline Banned

Friends first cycle a little ott.

Friend in they gym(he knows i juice) bought some steroids and asked me what i thought of his first cycle,

Test 500mgs
    Deca 400mgs
    Anadrol50mgs
    Nolvadex on hand

Well i asked him what he wanted to achieve and his response was to get a lot bigger and stronger, i told him yes this a cycle to get bigger and stronger anda beginner because using more than one compound is bad on his first cycle beacause if he's problems with one he wont know which one is causing it,also anadrol is very toxic on the liver and told him about deca dick but that deca is one of the safest steroids(im just giving him my honest opinions and not looking to scare him,just infoming him), he thanked me for my honesty and said he was going ahead with the cycle starting from next week. BTW he's 23, 5-8%bf, 160lbs, his weight his a little low to start aas use as he knows but he has been struggling for about a year in gaining any weight whatsoever with a strict diet and good workout routine(thats the reason hes chose aas use),plus he is quite ripped and has a low bf%.

So apart from everything i've mentioned is the anything else people think i should also inform him off?, or adjust dosages?

(Please not he's not a typical noob who wants to use steroids , hes done research and i was a little impressed with the fact heidnt come up to me like a few other gym users have done with a bag of steroids saying 'how many of these should i take to get huge' and actually new a little about usage and dosages.)

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    deca is one of the safest steroids ? thats news to me.

strict diet? diet should not be strict if he cant gain weight. He should eat alot more and probably be less strict to make gains.

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    i'm not one to talk.. ( lol )

but first cycle should be test only, and if he wants to add something in it should be minimal like 30mg dbol .

test only is his best bet....

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    deca is one of the safest steroids ? thats news to me.

strict diet? diet should not be strict if he cant gain weight. He should eat alot more and probably be less strict to make gains.
    I meant in terms of side effects one of the safest, btw i appreciate your input but you didnt answer my question you just wrote about diet do you not think he knows or i know about diet? i was asking about his cycle dont waste my time with simple fukin answers (eat a lot more and be less strict with diet to make gains? wow your so clever).

Quote Originally Posted by thecivilizedanimal View Post
    i'm not one to talk.. ( lol )

but first cycle should be test only, and if he wants to add something in it should be minimal like 30mg dbol .

test only is his best bet....
    Yeah ive told him plus he already knew that test only should be the way on his first cycle but he's defo going ahead with his cycle no matter, not the best choice i know but we've all got at least one cycle that we regret, plus i dont think this cycle is too bad in terms of what he wants to achieve I.e he will gain like a mo fo.

Thread Information