Thread: Winnnnnnnnnnni

Scubab is offline New Member

Winnnnnnnnnnni

Hey, Just wonderin dosage effects of winni. Iv done 1 cycle in the past at 50mg a day and i seen great results. Im wondering if pushing it up to maybe 60-70mg a day would be give me much greater results.

Thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you using oral or injectable? You should try it with Test next time. Winny alone isnt a great cycle.

i was using oral. im not looking to get giant ust wanna put on 5-10 pounds of lean muscle did that last time on winni no problem.

How long did you run winny? it is very liver toxic also do you do you have any pct planed? did you even do any pct last time? Winny can be run orally upto about 100mg ed as a normal dose but most wont stay on longer than 6 weeks. Test really should be the base of any cycle.

i didnt do any PCT last time the guy i goti t from said i didnt need to. should i have?

I ran it about 25 days at 50 mg a day. no pst

well its good to have the stuff in case you crash. But if your labedo was ok then you were probably fine but pct will help get your natural test levels back to normal faster which also translates into keeping more of your gains. How long were you on the winny last time?

ya man my libido was raging last time i did it i must say my gf defintly had a good time. ya ill defintly do some post cycle this time what would you recommend

Just Clomid would probably work for pct. nothing too crazy for a lgiht cycle like that. You may want to consider trying injectables in the future they are not as unhealthy as orals (atleast in some ways such a sliver toxictiy)

yeah might try a test cycle real light one i donno dont wanna get big big im 6'0 195 now i just wanna get around 200

CAMPO is offline New Member
    well just adding to this post... would it matter if you ran a 500mg/week of test and 50mg/ED of winni would u still need to to a full pct?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMPO View Post
    well just adding to this post... would it matter if you ran a 500mg/week of test and 50mg/ED of winni would u still need to to a full pct?
    yes you would need a full pct and in the future u should start your own thread or do a search for a basic question like that.

Thread Information