xmarine30uk is offline Junior Member

cutting and bulking

I've asked many people is it possible that you can cut and bulk at the same time.
    So far it seems that most answers contradict each other, can anyone who has alot of experience answer this for me as it's doing my head in.
    If it is possible, which bulking and cutting products is most effective for a course?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    It is much more effective to do one at a time.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    It's possible.

I think the best idea is just to stay very lean year-round. That way there is no need to cut periodically, but just pre-comp.

xmarine30uk is offline Junior Member
    Cheers guys, think perhaps i'll take the advice and keep it simple, nice one,

YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member
    I think you can IF your body fat is low. then if you are truely just gaining lean mass, you will be bulking, and technically cutting because your body fat will go down as a percentage to gaining almost all clean muscle mass. There are two challenges with this. one, people don't start AAS with a low body fat first before they try doing both. and it just ends up as a bulking cycle. and the second challenge is your diet. You have to eat EXTREMELY clean! i would cut weight naturally first, then bulk slowly

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren . Many people have lost quite a bit of fat while bulking on that. Its nutrient partitioning effects and fat starving effects work quite well. But really to maximize on either you'd have to do what Big said.

BubbaJoe is offline New Member
    How in the world does Kevin Levrone do it? I mean he goes from 190 to like 250 in 18 weeks just doing a straight "diet up" and comes in shredded to the bone. I don't think the guy has ever had the need to cut before. I know it's genetics and gotta be a lot of gear but...still I haven't seen any other bodybuilder be able to accomplish that kind of feat and on top of that only workout like 6 months out of the year. Hope he comes back.

Thread Information