akaz13 is offline Associate Member

supraphysiological or just psychological?

I shot 250mg of test E yesterday (my 1st cycle ever).

I just got through w/ a work out. I was a somewhat light day, just to get reps on squat and DL. I work out in a gym w/ no A/C.

It was hot as hell, but I am fresh as a daisy. Just the other day, I was worn out after light bench. It was hotter, but still.

This being my 1st cycle, I have my normal levels of test & the supped levels. Does anyone else buy into the supraphysiological theory or is it more of a psychological thing?

Also, it feels like I was kicked in the thigh at injection spot, but other than that it was a non-factor in the work out. But I do feel it, if the thigh gets stretched a lot.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are asking if the results that you are getting are all in your head then the answer is yes. the test e hasnt even began to really kick in.

the pain from injections will subside with time. you will get used to the injection process.

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    It is too soon to feel the test, Injection pain is normal but I will better with time.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peducho0113 View Post
    It is too soon to feel the test, Injection pain is normal but I will better with time.

akaz13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    if you are asking if the results that you are getting are all in your head then the answer is yes. the test e hasnt even began to really kick in.
    Well, I thought that was the deal that you woudn't get immediate results and ran search for about how long before there were noticeable results.

This was thrown out:

1 Week libido changes
    2 Weeks appetite
    3 Weeks you will notice strength increase
    4 Weeks LBM

Which someone had told me, too. But then someone was going on about the supraphysiological thing. So I asked...

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406
    the pain from injections will subside with time. you will get used to the injection process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peducho0113
    Yea, I went through some BS yesterday trying to get everything down. I was geeked up to do it, but had never seen anyone do it...

The dude just dropped it in my lap and rolled. It's cool though, because now I know how to do it and would rather be able to do it on my own anyway, since I am pretty particular about things.

At first I forget to aspirate , so I pulled out and did it again... The needle itself didn't hurt at all. I was going to fast at one point and that hurt, so I went slower & it seemed to take forever....

But overall everything went good after I realized that I was trying to draw too fast too. I didn't run it under warm water either, would that have thinned it a little so it woud have shot a little quicker?

Thread Information