Thread: Halo vs. Anavar

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member

Halo vs. Anavar

Who has run both?? What were the major differences?? I've read a ton on both and used anavar and I'm looking for someone who has used both to compare and contrast for me.

I simply can't see why anyone would use Halo instead of Var considering everything. Educate me.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive never used halo but from the reviews it outshines var by far.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    considering what?

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    ive never used halo but from the reviews it outshines var by far.
    By far?? In what respect?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    By far?? In what respect?
    well bro your question is vauge. both have there places. from your question it just sounds like you are asking which one will produce more noticable results. like i said i have never used halo im just going by what i have heard.

I meant in totality. Mainly gains vs. sides. Var made me stroooong.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    halo is exagerated imo. you dont build musle just strength in my personal experience. weird i no

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I have run both, love the var, hate the halo..

strength was good on both, however the vascularity i get from var is great.. and i don't know of many people getting stretch marks from var.. where as halo.. and injury due to damage to ligaments and tendons..

yea.. var is my choice..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

You got stretch marks from Halo? That's bizarre. I loved the anavar when I did run it.

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    Who has run both?? What were the major differences?? I've read a ton on both and used anavar and I'm looking for someone who has used both to compare and contrast for me.

I simply can't see why anyone would use Halo instead of Var considering everything. Educate me.
    Guess you meaned halotestin (not halodrol, which's prohormonal)? If so, you can't put them both anavar and fluoxymesterone in the same boat. Because usually they r used for different purposes.
    Halotestin very often is used to increase athlete's strength and aggression in gym or during strongmen competitions. It's used in quite short cycles due to it's hightly hepatoxicity. It's also rated as highly androgenic drug, with abilities to bind strongly to androgen receptors, so this is not the best drug to **** with.
    Anavar is "mild" steroid due to it's quite low androgenic rating, although it still have some noticeable muscle- build properties, so that's why it's often chosen by female bodybuilders. It's also might be quite hard to destruct by liver and suppressive on hpta, but only if used in hight doses. Anavar can be ran, in longer cycles, but also, if it is being ran too long and in high dosage, it might cause nasty liver damages, what quite often is even difficult to diagnose.

Thread Information