United2008 is offline New Member

Exclamation Need some advise on steroids!!!

Hi I am hopping someone would be kind enough to give me some honest advise.

I am 21. 10.1/2 stone and 5ft 8, Slim but not toned. (Well not as much as I would like)

I have been training now on and off for about 2 years. I have never taken steroids and maybe thinking of starting. People have so many different views that its just getting confussing.

I weight train once every 2 days. I train my abs and chest one day and then my shoulders and biceps 2 days later. I also try to fit cardio inbetween.

I am eating more protein, very low fat and also low carbs.

I want to put on alittle bit more muscle and most importantly I want to be toned and have this 6 pac ive always dreamed of. I can feel my 6 pac but its just not as visable and toned as I would like.

How do I put on muscle and get cut at the same time?
    Am I doing the right thing?
    Should I carry on as I have been doing?
    Should I start taking steroids and if so which ones would be the best for what I want?

Proffesional advise would be very much appreciated. I am very dedicated but i want to do this right. I want to look like one of thoughs guys off the front cover of Mens Health. Im not far off just need pointing in the right dirrection. I want body fat to be minamal and gain alittle muscle rather than loose it!!!!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    You say you have trained "off and on", how long have you been seriously training since you went "on" the last time?
    What is your diet like?

stpete is offline Banned
    First, you're only training 3 days a week, and only hitting abs twice. Is that correct? You need to get the cardio in instead of trying. As a matter of fact, besides your diet, cardio should be right there with ab work if a six pack is your goal.
    Why don't you check out the diet and workout forums for a little more help. I don't think juice is your answer right now man.

dukebdx12 is offline New Member
    my first post here as I have been lurking and decided to join but my input is if you have only been working out for the past 2 years off and on(not solid) I would not say you are ready to think about steroids . I would visit the diet forum like mentioned above and get that settled first then get a proper routine than the one you have now. EAT, EAT, EAT if your looking to get bigger. Don't just to the conclusion that steroids are the way to go.

Darksyde is offline Member
    start training your legs.

forget about steroids .

Thread Information