pay tribute is offline Junior Member

Who here has cut with EQ?

Who here has used EQ while cutting to retain muscle? I'm considering it.

How did you like it? Did you lose any muscle?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    are you talking eq only?

Arnold jr is offline Junior Member
    Most any AAS can help you preserve muscle. While many reserve some drugs for cutting and others for bulking, the truth of the matter is you can achieve either with just about any AAS you can think of...diet is the biggest key.

Granted, some drugs will give you a harder look, some drugs will cause you to hold more water, but if your diet is not in check no drug on earth will give you the hard look you want. Again, if your diet is in check, even drugs that can cause excess water retention can be used very effectively in a cutting cycle...believe it or not anadrol can be useful while dieting.

As for your question, yes, EQ can be useful for what you're doing. It should help you maintain strength, and assuming your bf is low enough, it should help you to appear more vascular.

Stacked with test, prop if water retention is a problem, and perhaps winny, and you would have a fine stack IMO. Throw in a good AI such as letro or adex and it's even better.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have usd it many times and really like is stacked with test, masteron and tren

canadianjuice is offline Associate Member
    Eq one of my personal favs

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianjuice View Post
    Eq one of my personal favs
    word...

Eq is great when cutting except the hunger side that some ppl get.
    I get it but my bro didn't...go figure.
    I'm on week 2 of it right now and i havn't gotten it yet....week 4 or 5 is usually when u see it.
    Other then that it's a great cutter as long as your not using it for prcontest..
    Look for lean vascular gains and great pumps...

YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member
    I have done two cycles, 30 years old and 5 8 195lbs. I have done both test and eq and cutting cycles. however, one cycle I was able to achieve the goal, and the other, i actually gained weight.

This is a borderline whatever cycle as far as cutting or bulking. It all depends on your diet as someone else said. You will get extremely hungry. If you can handle it, not over eat, and eat very clean, yes you can lose body fat. but dont plan to lose a lot of weight. that won't happen. I say this alot, but if you want to cut ESPECIALLY with test and eq, try to lose five to ten pounds prior to starting, it will give you an edge when it comes to the battle of body fat. I definitly wouldn't go over 500 test a week. and do 600 eq. eat extremely clean!!!!! And you will love the results. You will notice slow results so don't get depressed. You will notice a gain in strength first before seeing the benefits of your diet and cutting second. as you probably know, the eq takes a while to work and has a long half life. take it atleast ten to twelve weeks.

Thread Information