Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

Storing gear in my computer for 9 weeks ok?

With my latest living arangement I need to keep my gear out of site and under the impression it's no longer on the premesis.My only option is to store it inside my computer.Will my gear crash or get messed up from using my comp for 1 hr a day with the little amount of heat it puts off?Test E exp 2011 Equipoise expires 2010.Gear is ugl.

Oh I have 9 weeks left that's why I said 9 weeks.Using gear isn't the problem it's having it on the premesis.
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 05-31-2008 at 07:30 PM.

MasterShake is offline Member
    I would try to find a cooler place, but I don't know for sure if the heat would hurt it... I don't think it would crash though. I've left gear in my hot car before with no problems...

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Not to hi jack your thread dedic8ted1, but I live alone and my apartment stays hot this time of year in the daytime. Can I just refigerate my stuff, or would that be bad too?

Nitro

The room itself is 68 degrees at all times and with only using my comp an hr or less a day I don't think it will either but just wanted some opinions.Where's Big?

Yeah Where's Big

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro29 View Post
    Not to hi jack your thread dedic8ted1, but I live alone and my apartment stays hot this time of year in the daytime. Can I just refigerate my stuff, or would that be bad too?

Nitro
    If I could keep mine in the fridge I would.Hell yeah throw that s h i t in the fridge,it certainly wouldn't hurt it.

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    If I could keep mine in the fridge I would.Hell yeah throw that s h i t in the fridge,it certainly wouldn't hurt it.
    Ok thanks man, thats what I really needed to know....Nitro

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    if you unplug your computer you should be ok, new computers tend to still be on well the motherboard and heat is still generated but if you NEED to unplug the computer..

Quote Originally Posted by FrankieJJ23 View Post
    if you unplug your computer you should be ok, new computers tend to still be on well the motherboard and heat is still generated but if you NEED to unplug the computer..
    Good to know thanks bud.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    With my latest living arangement I need to keep my gear out of site and under the impression it's no longer on the premesis.My only option is to store it inside my computer.Will my gear crash or get messed up from using my comp for 1 hr a day with the little amount of heat it puts off?Test E exp 2011 Equipoise expires 2010.Gear is ugl.

Oh I have 9 weeks left that's why I said 9 weeks.Using gear isn't the problem it's having it on the premesis.
    just when I thought it all!!!!!!

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Let me try again....Just when I thought I heard it all!!

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    put it a shoe box and stuff it in ur closet. or put it in the attick, or unscrew an ac/heat vent, and put it in there...

I'm kind of lost, how exactly do you store gear in a computer?

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody View Post
    I'm kind of lost, how exactly do you store gear in a computer?
    open it up and put it inside with the chips

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    i don't think it would be a problem at all..just don't let it come in contact with any part of the mother board or anything like that....the inside of a computer definitely SHOULD NOT get as hot as the inside of a car on a hot day. Tip: when you open the computer make sure you are touching a metal part of the case so you don't cause static electricity to bounce from your other hand to any part of the computers electrical parts. this is not good

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PingPang View Post
    i don't think it would be a problem at all..just don't let it come in contact with any part of the mother board or anything like that....the inside of a computer definitely SHOULD NOT get as hot as the inside of a car on a hot day. Tip: when you open the computer make sure you are touching a metal part of the case so you don't cause static electricity to bounce from your other hand to any part of the computers electrical parts. this is not good
    Umm, guys, bad idea I think. I built my own computer last year and have a little indicator on the computer case that shows the internal temperature. When I am gaming, it heats up to 48 degrees C. (Dunno what that will be in farenheit). And that is the temperature of the air inside. Now granted, I have a shitty case with bad cooling, but this just sounds like a bad idea to me. There are many better places to hide gear than inside a computer (though it will the last place fo someone to check, I agree).

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    DO NOT REFRIGERATE GEAR, cold is gear's worst enemy and will cause it to crash

hdd123 is offline Associate Member

Put it in some polyethylene small sack and insert it into the case, so it don't touch mainboard or other hardware inside. You may also buy some more coollers and connect them to PSU.
    !! But be careful, so you don't surcharge the PSU (if u get UPS, it'll preserve from overload)
    Last edited by hdd123; 06-01-2008 at 02:35 AM.

sickchok is offline New Member

Talking

Just buy a pencil case and put everthing in it, then put some scrunched up papper in it to hide everything and thats it

Heeyy! I have one better idea: buy some very little locker case due for money storage (there r some available), what u can lock by key. Put a gear in, lock and put the case where your other goods r.

Geodogg is offline Associate Member

Wink

yeah, do that.
    Also the best part about putting it in a safe is, legaly the police can not open your safe even if they have a warrant. And you can be sure that no one can open it, not even fire will burn it. And of course all you have inside is important documnets, passport, etc...

sew in a special pockets for the gear, inside your closes and carry the gear always with you wherever u go...haha

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    just put it in the top draw of your night stand and tell people not to look through your shit .unless its your wife then your screwed

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodogg View Post
    yeah, do that.
    Also the best part about putting it in a safe is, legaly the police can not open your safe even if they have a warrant.

Really? Damn, I did not know that. Can someone else (lawyer people on here maybe) confirm too?

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think storing it in your comp would be a very good idea. As someone else said, it does get hot and you wouldn't want to risk it. I personally wouldn't go this route.
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    Agreed.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    what i do is put it in a shoebox and under my bed....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    what i do is put it in a shoebox and under my bed....
    now i know where to look for yours. Thanks for the free gear

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hdd123 View Post
    sew in a special pockets for the gear, inside your closes and carry the gear always with you wherever u go...haha
    I'm gonna start doing this and inject small doses every 2 hours with my meals.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro29 View Post

Nitro
    Dude, do not refrigerate oil based gear.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Dude take some pictures of your living area and let us pick out the best spot for you this would be fun. seriously...

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    aren't you scared your computer is going to put some size on??

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    if hes runnin windows it might get impotent and stop workin... lol!

power0311 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadPower View Post
    Really? Damn, I did not know that. Can someone else (lawyer people on here maybe) confirm too?
    that is corect it would be violating your fouth amendment rights. you hold a privacy interest in the safe. just like if you were walking down the street dragging a cooler, a cop just cant come up to you and ask you to look in it...he can ask you but you dont have to let him look in it. they have to have a reason to get into it.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    why is your computer the ONLY place you can store it? I don't get it.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Upload your gear on to a disk and save it on your harddrive.

ricanmafia is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Upload your gear on to a disk and save it on your harddrive.
    make sure it has crypto

Actually it is not good idea to store any medicine in computer or even near it, because the electro-magnetic radiance might have very bad impact on it.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Hide it like they do in prison. Not only will it be out of site but you will have easy access and it will stay at body temperature.

Total cost one condom (preferable non-used).

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    ^^^^ Thank You, i thought everybody went crazy..that is what will make gear crystalize/crash ect....never do that unless it's HGH...

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by power0311 View Post
    that is corect it would be violating your fouth amendment rights. you hold a privacy interest in the safe. just like if you were walking down the street dragging a cooler, a cop just cant come up to you and ask you to look in it...he can ask you but you dont have to let him look in it. they have to have a reason to get into it.
    ^^^^^. That sounds like one of the great US Free country advantages..However it never works..I have refused everytime, and when you refuse, they say they have probable cause by saspicious behavior..So there goes that idea..that is how i got my Felony for posesion ! They decided my saying No was because there was somthing to hide , LOLOL..i guess there just as carupt as the criminals themselves, News flash..NOT !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information