hockeyguy is offline Associate Member

Skipping one week for vacation

Been on my first cycle for one week, test only shot 500mg/ml per week shot every Mon. & Thurs. I got notice today from work that I will be going out of town for one week. So when I actually leave I will be two weeks into my cycle. How bad will it affect me or my gains to have to miss a week? Also this is a flight so I guess there will be no way to take 2 cc's with, or is there? Your help would be great

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    What compounds are you using???..bro...next time you need to plan your cycle a bit better as far as timing...

Question

I would bring the gear with me. But only the gear - be it 10 or 20ml.
    You can put it in many places that they don't fully check.

Carry on's, women's purses, spare shoes, etc.

I'm also an idiot though.
    Better timing is the correct answer here.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    he's using test only 500mg/ml and he just got word from work they are sending him on a trip...

i wouldn't recommend trying to take anything with you man, just not worth the risk...

i would say time your jabs accordingly to when you will be leaving...work from the day you leave as the last jab, then work back to your most recent jab, gl

stpete is offline Banned
    Dude, forget about it. You should know this by now cause you've been here for a minute.
    Don't mean to sound like an ass, but you've got a lot of research to do my man.
    This is a great site, use it!!

Bugmax - Ok first thing I just got word today its not like I knew it was coming. If I could tell the future I would have timed it better but I don't have that ability bro. Sometimes unexpected things come up in life.

stpete - Sorry for asking a question I thought that was part of what this form was for. All I'm really asking is has anyone brought 2 cc's with them. Maybe someone had some creative idea that might be worth it.

Like I said it was something that came out of no where. Never had to travel for work before but just got word. If I thought there was a chance this might be happing two weeks ago theres no doubt I would have waited. Is it what it is and now I'm just looking for a bit of advice if thats ok to do.

Rock thanks for some advice

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm assuming you're flying, so just pick up where you left off.

I doubt you'll notice any difference.

stpete is offline Banned
    It's all good man. You have nothing to worry about, it being your first shot. Yes, you need to plan better, and i understand that things come up and that's cool. Do what you got to do man, forget the juice. That's secondary at best. Don't do anything stupid that might hinder your abilities later. You know what i'm talking about....Be smart bro.

Inheritmylife thanks. l heard I guys upping there dose a bit the week before they go like maybe instead of 1 cc per shot doing like 1.5cc's per. Then again you will see someone that does something like this but than another person says its a bad idea? Any thoughts.

Stpete. Trust me I wish I could tell work to get bent. Ya I'll be leave stuff here just thought I'd see what others have done in this situation. Thanks

stpete is offline Banned
    You talking bout front loading?

Not really because I'll have been on for two weeks at this point. plan was 500mg/ml for 12 weeks. But I've seen on here where when some are running test and they will be gone for 5 days they will up the dose a bit the week before leaving and than when they get back they get on schedule again. I know it can mess with blood levels probably but sounds like it could be an idea

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy View Post
    Inheritmylife thanks. l heard I guys upping there dose a bit the week before they go like maybe instead of 1 cc per shot doing like 1.5cc's per. Then again you will see someone that does something like this but than another person says its a bad idea? Any thoughts.
    After two weeks on 500mgs/wk, one week off won't cause a loss. You're still going to have supraphysiologial levels of test, so you aren't going to stop making progress.

Great thanks for your help

aleco is offline Junior Member
    By the amount of times u inject urself I'm going to asume u r using long ester Test, 500mg is no too much, I would inject the 2cc right before u leave, and continue the cycle where u left it as soon as u come back, long ester is not going to start kicking in until the 4th or 5th wk, I belive u will be ok.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea bro if your using cyp or enth there active in your body for 10 days so if you take a shot the morning your leaving you will be fine. it sucks because i doubt you'll be eating or training like you should be but sh1t happens. i have to go out of town for business every once in a while and it seems to always happen when im using short ester steroids .

SNUKA is offline Member
    double the dose of the last shot before you leave

Thread Information