VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member

ACNE during PCT...from Ancillaries or from lowered levels?

I am 8 weeks into my sust cycle and am getting really bad acne. I want to get off and do my PCT.

Will the PCT make my acne worse? The only thing I have is clomid and L-dex btw.

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    try using the ldex with the sust because the acne could be from high estrogen levels from aromatization of the test no need to abandon yet and the ance wont jst disappear so your kind of stuck woth it for a bit also try some b5 at a high dose it will dry your skin out so the acne will atleast slow down but for your question acne could get worse off cycle from excess estro as well so its kind of hit or miss either way

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    have you tried any acne soaps? they make body wash acne soap

VR4
    Quote Originally Posted by duggadoo View Post
    have you tried any acne soaps? they make body wash acne soap
    Ive tried everything...nothing short of accutane works.
    I might try b5 again...see if that helps.
    If estrogen levels are making is bad...shouldnt PCT help?

bigt10 is offline Member
    hey bro accutane is amazing.

Did you still get acne after you had used accutane inthe past.

I cam across a BB who used it 3 hectic times lol but he said after 3 never got another pimple.

Did you get it on the face or just the back?

bigt10 is offline Member
    if its estrogen use some arimidex some guys get higher est levels.

what was your cycle before you started pct.

also but you said you used accutane before. how old are you know and when did you run it. i am surprised for alot of guys they run accutane once and it doesnt come back especially on their face.

VR4
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    if its estrogen use some arimidex some guys get higher est levels.

what was your cycle before you started pct.

also but you said you used accutane before. how old are you know and when did you run it. i am surprised for alot of guys they run accutane once and it doesnt come back especially on their face.
    Yea...i guess ill run the l-dex.

i used accutane about 5 years ago...and it stopped acne for about 2 years. i still get in on my body, but the face is really good.

VR4
    Is it ok to use a little l-dex without test until its ok for me to start my pct?

bigt10 is offline Member
    Careful with the arimidex . I was reading an article from Dave Plaumbo he claims 1 mg a day of that stuff can get rid of 96 % of Estrogen!

Remeber you need some estrogen not to much.

Thats typical of accutane it did work well, but perhaps if you want to keep cycling run it again.

IMO 16-18 weeks of hell on that crap isnt a bad thing then you dont have to keep worrying about it.

VR4
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    Careful with the arimidex . I was reading an article from Dave Plaumbo he claims 1 mg a day of that stuff can get rid of 96 % of Estrogen!

Remeber you need some estrogen not to much.

Thats typical of accutane it did work well, but perhaps if you want to keep cycling run it again.

IMO 16-18 weeks of hell on that crap isnt a bad thing then you dont have to keep worrying about it.
    I dont care about making gains anymore...I just dont want acne.
    Will the arimidex help?

VR4
    any1?

burnin69 is offline Member
    Well the clomid has acne as a side but its something you have to work with. Just take extra precautions to keep your skin as clean as possible. Dial anti bacterial soap throughout the day and a saylic acid wash day, night, and after the gym. Also try tanning a couple times a week it always helps me. Wear loose shirts so you dont irritate the skin more.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by burnin69 View Post
    Well the clomid has acne as a side but its something you have to work with. Just take extra precautions to keep your skin as clean as possible. Dial anti bacterial soap throughout the day and a saylic acid wash day, night, and after the gym. Also try tanning a couple times a week it always helps me. Wear loose shirts so you dont irritate the skin more.
    Here speaking from expereince. If its acne on your face it isnt going to do nothing.

For acne on the back, arms, shoulders it can fade doing what he said but go outside now in a tank top or tan or something.

If its acne on the face go for arimidex for sure and run accutane again.

Sure but i wouldnt over use arimidex on cycle. Thats one question that still isnt clear we know estogen matters but no one stats how much, or how much anti -e, and the ratio u need.........

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    Acne is caused by over-active oil glands in the skin. Many steroids , test, tren etc, make these glands produce more oil which gets clogged in skin pores and forms the acne. As we age our glands get use to the oil production and we don't break out. Steroids put your body back where it was at 15. Now if you are 35, that means you could end up like me and other who took test and had pizza faces..at 32-35 years old!! This was with test E which ment I and some friends had the zits for 2 months AFTER quiting the cycle. I will never touch test again.

Ok, to your question. finesteride has kept my skin very clear. I also wash face with nizoral shampoo 3 x a week. If you quit the test the acne will not stop until the hormones return to normal. This depends on the esters use, how effective your PCT is, etc.

accutane side effects:

Accutane side effects
    Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Accutane and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
    depressed mood, trouble concentrating, sleep problems, crying spells, aggression or agitation, changes in behavior, hallucinations, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;

sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;

blurred vision, sudden and severe headache or pain behind your eyes, sometimes with vomiting;

hearing problems, hearing loss, or ringing in your ears;

seizure (convulsions);

severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate;

loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);

severe diarrhea, rectal bleeding, black, bloody, or tarry stools;

fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, purple spots under your skin, easy bruising or bleeding; or

joint stiffness, bone pain or fracture.

Less serious side effects may include:

discomfort with contact lenses;

joint pain, back pain;

feeling dizzy, drowsy, or nervous;

dryness of the lips, mouth, nose, or skin; or

cracking or peeling skin, itching, rash, changes in your fingernails or toenails.

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.
    http://www.drugs.com/accutane.html

Thin hair is another side effect.

It works but know what you are getting yourself into.

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    ah this is why i'm reluctant to using Test

Here is my *acne cure*
    Wash face in AM with Panoxy Soap
    Apply Clearsil Ultra
    Wash face after workout with anti-bacterial soap
    apply Aveeno Moisturizer
    Wash face in PM with Panoxy Soap
    Apply Clearsil Ultra again

Contrart to popular belief DO NOT wash your face more than 3x a day unless obviously necessary.
    Tan 3-4x a week
    Use a facial mask preferably a CO Bigalow exfoliant 2-3x a week

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Make an appointment with a dermatologist and get some antibiotics. And do all the other stuff that everyone is suggesting. Accutane takes a while to kick in, and your pct would be pretty much over by then, so i dont think that's going to be much use.

cetaphil skin cleaner is great. Very light and doesn't clog pores.

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by fedorrulz View Post
    cetaphil skin cleaner is great. Very light and doesn't clog pores.
    Yup, I love that stuff! I got a closet full of it... w00t for mom working in a dermatology office and I get tons of shit for free

VR4
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTmuscle View Post
    ah this is why i'm reluctant to using Test

Here is my *acne cure*
    Wash face in AM with Panoxy Soap
    Apply Clearsil Ultra
    Wash face after workout with anti-bacterial soap
    apply Aveeno Moisturizer
    Wash face in PM with Panoxy Soap
    Apply Clearsil Ultra again

Contrart to popular belief DO NOT wash your face more than 3x a day unless obviously necessary.
    Tan 3-4x a week
    Use a facial mask preferably a CO Bigalow exfoliant 2-3x a week
    only problem is, benzoyl peroxide doesnt work on me. I always break out when I use it.

g0dsend is offline Member
    Try washing your face with some sink soap. Stridex and other stuff never worked for me, but detergent to wash dishes did.

Also, try an antibiotic like Erythromycin or Tetracycline. And if you dont want to goto the doctor to get the antibiotics I think they got tetracycline in a fish antibiotic form. Not sure though. But you can get them from the petstore or amazon. I forgot what there called.

g0dsend is offline Member
    http://www.amazon.com/Fish-Cycline-T.../dp/B0002YF9U0

I never personally used the pet grade, but I read that people on this forum used FishMox, an amoxicillian and worked. But it would be way better and safer to go see a doctor.

Thread Information