luxur is offline Junior Member

BF% before starting AAS?

I know for a fact most people (aside from hardgainers) dont care about BF% before getting on AAS. I also know they are uneducated about AAS mostly thou. What is the highest % you guys would recommend? Seems to me ill have to be in the best shape of my life to get on ASS and be in even better shape!!! Dont get my wrong im in no hurry, dont want to burn steps, but pretty soon im gonna start checking BF% regularly i need a goal to set for myself. I already have many diffrent short term goals set, AAS is the last one, gime a reasonable target guys.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    15%.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    if your bodyfat is higher than 15% it means your diet could probably be better.

Does everyone have to answer every Qs with the word DIET in the response????? Diet is tip top, When your 100lbs overweight you dont get to your goal in 15 weeks of dieting.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    When you're 100lbs overweight, you don't get to your goal in 15 weeks. You hear diet a lot because it's the correct answer.

MR_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by luxur View Post
    Does everyone have to answer every Qs with the word DIET in the response????? Diet is tip top, When your 100lbs overweight you dont get to your goal in 15 weeks of dieting.
    bro I can remember when I got frustrated hearing that four letter word but trust me diet is the key, I'm speaking from experience, I wasted years running around the gym bitching about being a hard gainer, a simple change in my diet is giving me great gains now wish i took it more seriously 2 years ago, like the man said you are what you eat

good luck man

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Lets say you buy a bag of goodies and start injecting right away. You are going to want to grow and therefore eat like a moose. If you put on an additional 30LBS on top of your current frame you will be in more danger of having a heart attack. Besides, you will be gaining a lot of water weight from the AAS and although you will look bigger, you will also look extremely bloated; which is not a good look for someone that is already overweight. Then when the cycle is over you will probably look like you just had another food cycle more than an AAS cycle. To look how you want to look takes a combination of efforts. The reason everyone says diet is because it is most certainly the single most important factor in anyones physique.
    You are right that there are people that do not listen or care about what everyone tells them. But, then again, there are a lot of overweight, body builder wanna bees that will never look how they wish they could because of their inability to dedicate themselves. It is now 6:45 AM, I just sat down to write this post and now I am going to go run on the treadmill for an hour. Good Luck.

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    if your bodyfat is higher than 15% it means your diet could probably be better.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is one reason why. Another reason is, having a low bf% will mean lesser fat, which will mean lesser aromatization of the exogenous test, correct?

burnin69 is offline Member
    instead off AAS try something like clen and T3

Doberman is offline Associate Member
    Depends what you goals are? do you think the guys at Westside give a damm about BF% while on? im assuming you want to look good naked? as this is you first or very early couple of cycles usually the early ones are when you gain the most as your body is fresh and receptive to AAS and are the best in terms of lmb gains.As such you want to be as anabolic as possible that means eating over maintaince if you goal is looking good like I said and your at 20%+ BF do you want to be optimising your gear and putting on 20-30lbs of water and fat along with muscle when your already fat?
    Last edited by Doberman; 06-14-2008 at 12:31 PM.

Hummmm i guessing you guys dont hear me....

AAS is long term goal. Clen medium term goal. Im losing 2 lbs per week while keeping whatever muscle mass i have with cardio 3 times a week and resistance 4 times a week so far. When i ask what BF% i should aim for long term goal PLZ shut up with the "Your diet is wrong" All i want is a number to shoot for. Thanks BIG for the short first response. And thanks Doberman, made alot of sense your response about eating over maintenance when i do get on the gear, might as well be leaner than fatter. Thanks to all that took time to respond even if it wasnt to my original question, keeps me learning.

YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member
    It all matters what you really want. are you going for a hard look for power? Also there are some AAS that will cut body fat, and there are some that bulk. I wish i could give you for example 10percent bodyfat target, etc.. but its not relevant. I think the question should be, is your goal to cut body fat significantly or gain strength?

Thread Information