siddy101 is offline Associate Member

Test cutting cycle, Kickstarter beneficial?

In the next few months I will be starting a test cycle, goal if to cut fat whilst maintain muscle, or even add a little muscle. I will be eating about 1500 cals below maintainance for the entire 12 weeks and then possibly about 500-900 cals under maintainance during pct, I still haven't worked out the full details of my diet yet.

Anyway my question is, I know a kick starter is not necessary but would love to add on any muscle I can get my hands on. I know dbol would be a little too much due to the cal deficit and its generally used as a bulker, so what could I use to give me that little extra help at the start? Winstrol or superdrol have been flying around as ideas but would really appreciate professional opinions. This will be my first injectible cycle.

stats

5 ft 8"
    192lbs
    15-16 percent bodyfat
    4 day split workout

thanks

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    i think your cals are too low even if your cutting. for me, carb cycling between a 500-800 cal deficit is perfect for cutting. you will definitely not want a calorie deficit during pct as you would probably loose a bit of muscle. superdrol is not typically used for cutting, winny at about 50 mg ed or 100 mg eod would be a much better choice. make sure you get a hold of a solid pct regimen before you start

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,you're def. starving your body...i dont care what you take on those cals...you will go no where....get your diet in order Before you decie what compounds you will use.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I agree getting calories too low isn't a good thing. As far as kickstarting your cycle I agree with you about the dbol . My question to you is, why buy another compound when you can frontload the test? How about that?

siddy101 is offline Associate Member
    All good advice
    Will review my diet
    advice appreciated from all

YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member
    On a test cutting cycle, everyones body will react differently. if you really want to lose body fat on a test cycle, you will be extremely hard pressed to gain lots of muscle. Now, I think it is possible to get a little stronger, more muscle endurance while cutting up on a test cycle, but difficult. You will hve to eat an amazingly clean diet, with tons of clean protein.

You are doing what I have done a few times on test. I usualy use test and eq to cut bodyfat and get slightly stronger and not gain a significant amount of weight. I would STRONGLY suggest that you lose weight and cut up naturally before starting test. Then just put on clean mass slowly with a good diet. You will gain the solid muscle you want and could possible lose body fat by gaining weight (solid muscle) if you do it right. I think the outcome will be what you want. I think too many times people expect to have a rock hard beach body when on AAS. If you dont have your bodyfat in linebefore, you won't see the results you are looking for. good luck

Thread Information