Thread: question

fortmyersbarbell is offline New Member

question

I will be starting D1 football practice this summer in the next couple weeks. I am not new to steroids , but new to D1 football testing. I was thinking of taking a little anavar cycle before the season begins, but am worried about how the testing works. I have read that there is no testing for first year players not on the roster. Im not looking to get flammed, just learn what others already know. Thanks.

stpete is offline Banned
    I don't think there is much testing my man. They test for rec drugs, but not roids. The only reason i know this: my cousin played for the Washington Huskies for 4 straight years and was never caught. Half the team was on them and never a suspension or question. Now, i'm not going to say that you won't get caught, but it costs the NCAA 500.00 per test,per person to test for roids. That's all i know......

g0dsend is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I don't think there is much testing my man. They test for rec drugs, but not roids. The only reason i know this: my cousin played for the Washington Huskies for 4 straight years and was never caught. Half the team was on them and never a suspension or question. Now, i'm not going to say that you won't get caught, but it costs the NCAA 500.00 per test,per person to test for roids. That's all i know......
    hmm.. I always thought college teams tested regularly, and especially D1 schools . You learn something new everyday

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    most likely they will do a mouth swab which is a rec drug test... and there are ways easily around a piss test... i have no idea why people freak out... but yeah, good luck at ur fball! what position u play?

fortmyersbarbell is offline New Member
    Does anyone who played in the last 2007 season have anything to say on this. Thanks for the help though so far.

Thread Information