Thread: First cycle

star2nd34 is offline New Member

First cycle

im 20 yrs old 5'9 165. ive been taking the BSN supplements for a couple of years and havent seen much and im ready for some real gains. ive done alot of research and have talked to alot of ppl. my question is what would be best for a first cycle to get started?

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    How's your diet?

i eat good but i do tend to drink alot

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    First you need to get your diet good first and cut the drinking down alot to at most 2 beers a week... that shouldn't take to long if u say u eat good... but check out the diet forum for that, depends on if u wanna cut or bulk... anyways, A cycle you can look into would be:
    test e 500mg week split into 2 shots for 12 weeks
    PCT:
    nolva 40/20/20/20 mg ed for 4 weeks

or if you are really wanting a short cycle with good gains would be:
    test p 75mg ED 8 weeks
    PCT:
    same as above
    this is a short bang cycle... esp if u can get painless prop, its actually really easy... just rotate injection sites

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    At 20 years old your natural test levels are still at their highest, the only cycle you need is a cycle of patience and more hard work. What is your pressure to gain extreme bodybuilding physique at that age and little experience? Competing in Mr.Olympia this year?

Not trying to be mean man but the science sais that you shouldnt be doing it right now, i am your height and i weigh 175lbs and i am still pretty thin, so i dont think your really big at 165lbs which means you have alot more you can accomplish naturally.

My general advice is train seriously for 2 years naturally with strict diet following, then 2 years serious training and diet with legal supplements, then post pictures of your results after those 4 years of serious training and see if more experienced veterans think you are ready with a solid foundation to get the best of cycles.

Once again not trying to be mean, but there is no hurry for you to start. I am 28 and been training serious for more than 4 years and still i dont think its time to try a cycle out.

burnin69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    First you need to get your diet good first and cut the drinking down alot to at most 2 beers a week... that shouldn't take to long if u say u eat good... but check out the diet forum for that, depends on if u wanna cut or bulk... anyways, A cycle you can look into would be:
    test e 500mg week split into 2 shots for 12 weeks
    PCT:
    nolva 40/20/20/20 mg ed for 4 weeks

or if you are really wanting a short cycle with good gains would be:
    test p 75mg ED 8 weeks
    PCT:
    same as above
    this is a short bang cycle... esp if u can get painless prop, its actually really easy... just rotate injection sites
    Those are my pics for the starter package aswell, I would do the test cyp or test e so you dont have to worry about the frequent painful injects. Both are great beginners.

BUT AT 20 YRS OLD YOU SHOULD WAIT A COUPLE YEARS, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR NATURAL TEST. AND GET THAT DIET IN CHECK!!!

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^^****ing dumbass

thanks for the advice

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by burnin69 View Post
    Those are my pics for the starter package aswell, I would do the test cyp or test e so you dont have to worry about the frequent painful injects. Both are great beginners.

BUT AT 20 YRS OLD YOU SHOULD WAIT A COUPLE YEARS, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR NATURAL TEST. AND GET THAT DIET IN CHECK!!!
    then dont give out the 1st advice you idiot

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    dieting. I think your too light for your height, you must be thin. You need to keep working out. Up your protein intake and up your calories. You wouldn't think so, but dieting can do SO much to get you to the goals you wanna get.

Thread Information