Sies... is offline New Member

Should I or should I not???

Hi, I'm 20 years old and weighing 165 pound. I have been training for 2 years now and I'm loving it. I have always been on natural supplements but I'm thinking of going on steroids now. I am struggling to add mass and get stronger. I'm thinking of using d-bol, deca300 and nolvadex . I just want to use it for 1 cycle to get a boost, and maybe after this ill consider using again. I just want to know (1) if I'm a bit to young to be using??? and (2) if 1 cycle can really be that bad for you (with regards to side affects) if you use it right???

Any advice would be welcome... Thanx

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    training 2 years and only 165 pounds? surely your diet sucks.
    go consult the diet forums, and always remember one thing....
    "IF YOU WANNA BE BIG, YOU GOTTA EAT BIG!"

so for the time being, forget about juicing because the gains you will make could have been made naturally with proper diet.
    save your money, invest it in FOOD, and you will see results!

the thing is im 1.90 meters tall. I struggle to gain weight no matter what i eat. I am on a high protein and carb diet at the moment. I just want to know if im to young and if there are side affects even after just 1 cycle??? Every 1 has to start somewhere even at 165 pounds...

floridaboy07 is offline Associate Member
    there are pros and cons on anything you do.. Your body may react diffrently to certain items you take or eat just like anyone, if you take what you listed your body could respond well or even poorly with sideeffects. I would stick to the diet and eat eat eat.Your testos. should be through the roof at your age too.. Hit it harder in the gym, dotn wear yourself out..Follow more leg routines and SQUATS,,, eat eat eat... then if all else fails maybe try the alt. But i would watch your calorie intake.. Your young at 20 and 165 so try to take in about 3700 calories... keep a good track on them too so u know how much your eating.. Its not easy but it works..

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would suggest even more calories than that. Also you need to comsume good fats too in order to grow. You should take BCAA amino caps as well as glutamine to help your body absorb and use the proteins you are eating. That being said your proposed cycle is awful and would have bad side effects such as deca dick. Test is the base for any cycle but at 20 years old and 165lbs you are no where near ready.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Check out the diet forum for help, post your diet and let everyone correct it. And yes, IMO you are too young, and also, a d-bol only cycle for your first cycle is dumb. Take it slow and natural for now.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    To the poster...I am guessing that you have some buddies have either cycled or their progress is passing you up and you want to keep up. Nothing wrong with keeping up, but do it at your pace and use the knowledge you will learn from here to get yourself growing.

As stated earlier, diet is 80% of the process of growing. Even if you use gear, but you are feeding your body the wrong or not enough, you want see the results you are wanting. Conclusion, wasted time and money. You have great potential and will see results with a proper diet.

Also, at your age, why take the risk of damaging you endocrine system, when you have all the natural test you need. Slow down, take a deep breath, start reading and get ready to take a journey that will give you results, that will please you. And the women. lolo

Thanx to everyone. I''ll chill for a bit with jumping to the roids for an answer. Ill keep it natural and up my calorie intake as you suggested. I'm not in a hurry at all and i know I'm still young, so got lots of time to work hard to where i want to be 1 day. I don't want to become freakishly big, just well built round about the 200-220 pound range, and as i said I'm not in a hurry. I believe quality is better than quantity, and i just wanted to here some opinions of guys that have used, or know a lot more about steroids than me. Thanx a lot guys

Thread Information