Ski5109 is offline New Member

New guy with questions

Hello everyone, fantastic site lots of good info.

Before I say anything here are my stats:

5'10"
    15%

I've been working out for the past 4 years and trying to bulk for the past year and a half and I just haven't seen the results I've been looking for. My diet is impeccable along with 4000-6000 Calories a day, 200-250g of protein and always 8 hours of sleep. Sustanon250 and Dbol tabs have recently come available to me. This will be my first cycle and I figure if I'm going to do bulk on this I'm gonna do it right, hence why I'm here.

I plan on doing the Sust250 at 500mg/wk for 10 weeks but as far as the Dbol tabs are concerned I don't know how much, when to start and when to stop it. I read the PCT stickys and realize that I need to start taking it 18 days after the cycle is over. So I'm wondering which ones to use (Clomid, Nolva) and at what dosages.

Any info or links are appreciated!

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    the pct section has all that info run nolva and clomid post cycle also is it your first cycle because if so its heavy for a first cycle i think

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    If this is your first cycle I would recomend you to do a Testosterone Cycle instead.

yeah buddy test e at 500 a wh split up 3.5 days and look into a kickstart with test prop 1-4 every other day or frontloading methods

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member
    Ski - I'm sure that some people that can give you some good info on the cycle will pipe in you might hear to wait a couple of more years because of your age but just make sure you have things down. I would also say if you do anything because of the age and first cycle test only to see how your body reacts.
    The other thing I will say is make sure you have everything you would need on hand. Also would be a good idea to have an AI (adex) on hand.

yeah true have the arimidex on hand to battle gyno and bloat but most recommend gear at 25 so i think youll be good on that

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    u should do test E 500mg a week but u can add Dbol too

Ski5109 is offline New Member
    I definately understand. Only reason why I brought up Sust and Dbol was because it is readily available. I appreciate everyones info because as I said before anything worth doin is worth doin right and I take full responsibility for my actions.

Thread Information