BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member

just want a thumbs up on my transport method

im moving in the mornin and im goin on a 10 drive to get there.....i want to keep my gear some what hidden just incase i get pulled over and somewhat cool but not cold as well....i am going to bubble wrap my vials and then wrap them up in a towel and put them in a small box. then that box is gonna go in a plactic bag and im going to put it in the bottem of a cooler with ice and of course all the perishables as well....does this sound good am i over doing it....any suggestions.

im moving to go to school so i am not trying to take any more chances than i have to......also if anyone lives in south florida in port charolette through punta gorda and ft meyers hit me up i need to know places to go and shit down there..... gyms, clubs, bars....mostly a good gym. thanx guys

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    thats good... dont freak otu so much tho... good luck

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    What gear are you using that needs to be kept cool?

thanx man....im not freaking out im just proned to getting pulled over a lot and because of my High school days they also like to search my whip very often....but like i said.....im not taking any more chances than i have to...thanx again bro

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    good catch big... dont put it in cooler w/ ice...

but if u put it in something w/ a lock, you should be fine... they cannot look in there if they search your whip... so like a suitcase...

tren and test cyp and deca (but thats not getting used).....its not that it needs to be kept cool i just dont want it to get hot or too above room temp like it has been.....so i figured between the bubble wrap, the towel, and the box it should be at a pretty close to room temp if not a lil cooler under the ice...plus im trying to keep it somewhat hidden just in case the worst happens.
    Last edited by BIGMAC250; 06-14-2008 at 02:48 PM.

yea..i feel ya on that but the only things that are going in my truck are a few boxes....i have a closed trailer loaded up already but its hot and humid here in fl and a 10 hr plus drive will get that closed trailer pretty hot...plus its packed to the top already so there is no more room....i also dont have a suitcase with a lock...shit i dont have anything with a lock on it to be honest with you.

i also forget to ad my adex, clomid, nolva, and some liquid clen

Thread Information