Ladies Man is offline Junior Member

Dosage Planning Question

I sarted my cycle at 250mg/week of test enth and 200mg/week of EQ , after 4 weeks i upped my dosage to 375mg of test and 300mg of EQ per week. Now i know its not the best thing to fluctuate and change dosages in middle of a cycle but however this time around i wanted to take it easy. Now i am thinking after the 8th week i wanna up dosage to 500mg test and 400mg EQ until week 12. So in another words it would look mlike this

Week 1-4 250mg Test and 200mg EQ
    Week 5-8 375mg Test and 300mg EQ
    Week 9-12 500mg Test and 400mg EQ

Any feed back??? Thanks in advance

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have been a member here for a long time... what is your cycle experience?

Also i havent done roids in over two years, like i said i wanna take it easy cause i think i made solid progress training naturally, now its time for that boost. I have experience in using tren , test, d bols and some winstrol . First time using EQ. What ya think??

stpete is offline Banned
    375 of test? I have to ask the same question as mentioned above.

stpete is offline Banned
    What is eq used for?

whats the big question?? my test dosage?? even at 375mg test per week i am seeing results, maybe its cause i havent done any roids in a while

stpete is offline Banned
    Hey man, i was just asking where 375 came from? What's the mg per ml?
    Why go from tren to eq? What tren have you ran?

i used tren years ago, i am talking about now i mean 375mg of test per week , i now take 1 1/2cc of 250mg/cc of test enth per week

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The reason I asked cycle experience is to find out why you plan on that low of doses for starters and if it was your 1st cycle, why both compounds.

Anyhow, my advice would be to go with 500mg of test and 400mg of EQ for the whole cycle.... I thought you were just pyramiding it to watch for sides because it was a first cycle, but if that isn't the case then EQ at that low of a dose might not be too great and running way more EQ then test isn't that great of an idea either... so the best option imo, is the whole cycle at what you have set for 9-12.

I know what u mean, i ve done it before so why not up my dosgage, but belive it or not i am making nice gains on such a small dosage. But i was wondering if it would be safe to use a small dosage and increase it as time goes by depending on how satisfied i am, plus i dont wanna blow up too quick

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    My advice would be if the dosage you are using is working, dont add more! Why put added stress on your body by increasing side effects etc, when you dont have to. If you hit a plateu and stop growing for a week or more then do what you planned. The dosages you planned sound good for you.

SNUKA is offline Member
    make sure you stop the eq a week before the test so your pct start time lines up.

Thread Information