dh-dude is offline New Member

Max Length Of Cycle

I have heard Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is only for experienced users, and you must do a 14-20 week cycle to see the true effects of it. Also test on an EQ cycle needs to be ran 2 weeks longer then the EQ.

I was under the impression I had to end my "Test only" cycle somewhere around week 12.

My main question is:

How many more weeks can I continue to run my 500mg/week Test Cyp cycle? I'm roughly week 12 now, and if possible I'd like to stretch it out, as summer is just starting. Would it be reasonable/safe to continue shooting the test for an extra 6 or even 8 weeks?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    a cycle can be any length you want it to be but long esters likt deca , test enth-cyp and eq are usually run for around 12 weeks and shorter esters like prop, winny and tren are usually run for around 8 weeks. i have personally ran 20+ week cycles but when you go long like that your more prone to side effects plus your body has a harder time recovering afterwards

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i have been on for up to 17 weeks before

personally for me the real gains come to a hault around week 10 - 12,

but some continue to gain

its worth a try to see how you react

if you find you are not gaining after week 12 it would be a good idea to come off and get into recover as soon as possible

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the gains usually do seem to stop for me as well when i do the longer cycles unless i raise the dose or switch the gear. i like to switch up the gear every 12-14 weeks if im running a long cycle.

Thread Information