roy26 is offline Junior Member

Good or bad idea

Hi guys im just ather abit of advice, my stats are 26yrs old 6ft 4 200lbs 90kg, ive just come of a dianabol only cycle a few weeks ago and im into my 3rd week of my clomid pct cycle and have had and kept some good gains,The advice im ather is i know every1 says time on plus your pct= time off but im going on a holiday 2 jamaica next month and was thinking of doing a short test e cyle so i look my best when im away, would this be ok 2 do any advice would be great thanks guys

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Follow the guide lines and it will do you better.

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    Define "short" test e cycle. If you're not on test e 10-12 weeks it's pretty much a waste of your money, as test e doesn't kick in for most people until week 4-6.

MR_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roy26 View Post
    Hi guys im just ather abit of advice, my stats are 26yrs old 6ft 4 200lbs 90kg, ive just come of a dianabol only cycle a few weeks ago and im into my 3rd week of my clomid pct cycle and have had and kept some good gains,The advice im ather is i know every1 says time on plus your pct= time off but im going on a holiday 2 jamaica next month and was thinking of doing a short test e cyle so i look my best when im away, would this be ok 2 do any advice would be great thanks guys
    bad idea bro a 4 week cycle of test is a waste of money, especially such a long ester

Thanks for your input guys and i tock what was said on board and im just gonna have the guideline time of thanks
    Last edited by roy26; 06-14-2008 at 07:43 PM.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

Thumbs down bad

I have been ti Jamaica at least 8 times.....if that is you in the avatar then you don't need to worry about looking good.....you already do......

Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenney View Post
    I have been ti Jamaica at least 8 times.....if that is you in the avatar then you don't need to worry about looking good.....you already do......
    must be good 2 go 8 times,Yeah that is me in my avatar thanks your good comment bro

Thread Information