bigguy20 is offline Associate Member

itchy skin and insomnia?

i have a question...i am currently on a tren ace/test enth cycle..900mg test a week and 75mg ed of tren, during the night and pretty much only at night i get extremely itch on my back and last night it was pretty bad, i also have some insane nightmares and insomnia going on, is this usually normal? i know insomnia is normal for the most part but the itchiness is crazy..i also feel extremely hot and dizzy sometimes, that part has only happened about three times though so far.

also another question, i just changed from one brand of gear to another and i find that my estrogenic side effects are almost gone now that im on my new gear, i was worried that ive been using fake gear because my gyno is going away etc. but my gains are still there and my strength is still up, is it possible that from one brand of gear to another i can not react to the estrogenic side effects like that?

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

Question benadryl

Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20 View Post
    i have a question...i am currently on a tren ace/test enth cycle..900mg test a week and 75mg ed of tren, during the night and pretty much only at night i get extremely itch on my back and last night it was pretty bad, i also have some insane nightmares and insomnia going on, is this usually normal? i know insomnia is normal for the most part but the itchiness is crazy..i also feel extremely hot and dizzy sometimes, that part has only happened about three times though so far.

also another question, i just changed from one brand of gear to another and i find that my estrogenic side effects are almost gone now that im on my new gear, i was worried that ive been using fake gear because my gyno is going away etc. but my gains are still there and my strength is still up, is it possible that from one brand of gear to another i can not react to the estrogenic side effects like that?
    only thing I can suggest is to take benedryl about an hour before the itching starts and this might help that......some AAS like do make me sweat more than usual....is there any way to check your blood pressure when this is happening?

Bullyson is offline Associate Member
    I had the same problem with the tren. Bad sweats and crazy dreams, when I could get to sleep at all. It will calm down after a few weeks though. My effects did anyway. I was running 50mg ed with TestE 400mgs a week though. Thats a good sized dose you're taking.

yeah i took a benydryl while it was happening last night because it got really bad, i havent checked my blood pressure when this stuff has happened but i checked it at the docs and its fine...what about my new gear? is it normal to just lose gyno side effects like that?

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

?

yeah i took a benydryl while it was happening last night because it got really bad, i havent checked my blood pressure when this stuff has happened but i checked it at the docs and its fine...what about my new gear? is it normal to just lose gyno side effects like that?
    I have never heard of losing sides from changing brands......maybe the other was over dosed in the mix and your new gear is mixed at the level it says it is so you are doing less mg and so you don't have sides as mutch.....how long since you changed brands?......why did you change if you know the first tren is legit?(just wondering was it the price or what)?

it was price for the most part and i was curious to see how it compared...i changed about a month ago or so (5 weeks)...my nip is still a bit sensitive but not as much as before..im on week 10 total right now..in 2 weeks ill be switching to test prop and eq..im actually loading eq right now because i know it takes a really long time to start working really well..
    Last edited by bigguy20; 06-14-2008 at 08:25 PM.

Thread Information