Acro is offline New Member

Results from the Use of the Same Steroid Consecutively.

Hi guys, may I ask a question which I believe is worthy and cant find detail on the subject. I have read "anabolics" 2006 front to back and noticed no reference to dosages after a first cycle. It goes on to explain how a steroid novice can gain so many kg, but that initial amount of weight gain is not obviously gonna happen next time the same drug is used. Sustanon 250 is pretty much the only drug available in Australia.

Assuming diet is right, training is intense and sleep is good. If I were 70kg and to take a first cycle of 1ml of testosterone weekly for 8 weeks and gain 10kg and keep 6. Good news.

However what should be the expected outcome if the same drug was repeated 3 months later in a dose of 2ml for 8 weeks?. And then 3ml for 8 weeks 3 months later. It seems, although results are still noticable, using the same drug has much lesser effect even when the dosage is moderately increased. The subject of what to do when only 1 type of drug is available doesnt really come up. Can someone elaborate on the receptor sensitivity and decumulative effects regarding the virgin cycle compared to recurring cycles.
    Thanks
    Al

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It has to do with your receptors being fresh. Cycling too often will cause them to be less receptive and not as effective. I dont think the example you gave is totally accurate.

Thumbs down

that was an unintellegent answer

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You'll get alot of people helping you out being an asshole.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I would expect an increase in the potential for negative side effects. No one that researches AAS would go from 1ml to 2ml to 3ml in consecutive cycles; one after another so quickly. I know that you are creating an example of the first cycles results, but if we could eliminate potential for negative sides we may be able to imagine such considerations. Although your gains may not be as significant as your first cycle, this does not mean you simply add a ml to the dose next time. What this means is that you should have your diet and BF in check before taking your first cycle allowing you to maximize from it. Just because the next round may not be as significant does not mean that it is not worth while. The most important issue should be health rather than chasing the dragon.
    Good luck.
    Also, I am sorry I do not know the answer, but at least wanted to offer my 2 cents on the matter.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Acro View Post
    this isn't bodybuilding.com forums if your gunna talk like that then leave

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Acro View Post
    Harsh.. but agreed.

-C

ok I apologise for that response. But I wasnt expecting "receptors not being receptive!"

Thread Information