Thread: orgasm problem

Towel is offline Associate Member

Red face orgasm problem

I am on gear for quite a time now. I did a long bulk cycle with test/deca and after that i decided to prepare for a contest so i switched gear and went for a cut cycle with test/tren . Right now i am on for about 16 weeks. I have no problems with libido, prolactine or any kind of bad side effect. The dosing i am taking is also quite low. My sex drive is skyhigh, but when i orgasm nearly something comes out. I am kinda worried about that. My balls have shrunken a little bit, ofcours they do. But not really extreme. Should i start injecting hcg ? Or should I wait till i want to go off and start doing a pct?

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

Exclamation time

man it is time to stop your cycle today!!!!! how long you trying to cycle for, forever?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Please elaborate on "quite some time" please.

jsinur7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Towel View Post
    I am on gear for quite a time now. I did a long bulk cycle with test/deca and after that i decided to prepare for a contest so i switched gear and went for a cut cycle with test/tren. Right now i am on for about 16 weeks. I have no problems with libido, prolactine or any kind of bad side effect. The dosing i am taking is also quite low. My sex drive is skyhigh, but when i orgasm nearly something comes out. I am kinda worried about that. My balls have shrunken a little bit, ofcours they do. But not really extreme. Should i start injecting hcg? Or should I wait till i want to go off and start doing a pct?
    16 WEEKS!!!

Thread Information