Thread: vacation

rokipoki is offline Associate Member

vacation

Hello!

The end of my cycle will be on the 1st of august( that is also the day that i am going to vacation ) . Now i will be using sustanon (500mg /week ) and deca (400mg/week) for the last 4 weeks of my cycle, before that i will be using 6 weeks of test e (500mg /week ) and deca(400mg/week).

Now on the august of 1st i will be leaving for my summer vacation ( 1 week ).
    There i will also be using the gym( i plan going about three times in that one week ) .
    Now my question is :
    I know that i am not alowed to drink, while on the juice, but what about EDITED? Can i expect any weird side effects or damage to my system with EDITED?
    Tnx for the answer,
    R.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You'll be fine. Get your pct in order though...
    Have a good time...

ok, thnx alot, jep, i start taking pct a week after i come from vacation( 14 days after the end of the cycle) , and will be taking clomid and hcg . So i have all that in order.
    Thnx alot for the answer.
    Any personal experience EDITED while on the juice maybe anyone ?

EDITED is possibly the best thing while on a cycle. Although we don't like anyone doing drugs...
    Personally I hate pot...I think anyone that does it should have their fingers burned to the bone...

You'll be ok....The only side you'll see is that you won't go to the gym hippie....

hehe i'm not a hippie, unless you ment hyper i actualy don't drink and don't smoke EDITED all year round, but when i'm on vacation i usualy drink a lot of alcohol( it's my one time of year to get wild ) and i take full advantage of it. But this year , i don't want to mix alcohol with roids, because u can have some nasty side effects from that, and that's why i'm taking EDITED as an alternative fun product
    Tnx,
    R.

Dude...vacation is vacation....
    Have fun

hehe, tnx alot i will!

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    like stated before, unless you plan on being a professional bodybuilder enjoy your damn vacation bro.
    and for future reference, recreational drug usage is not allowed on the site

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Dude, just because you cycling does not mean you can't drink. I don't drink personally but a few white liquor cocktails are not gonna hurt you. As for the EDITED, that wont hurt either.

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Dude, just because you cycling does not mean you can't drink. I don't drink personally but a few white liquor cocktails are not gonna hurt you. As for the EDITED, that wont hurt either.
    I've read alot of horror stories about roids and alcohol . So i'm not quite sure what to believe here anymore. a week of drinking isn't gonna screw me up ?

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    no not all dude..go have fun partyin it up!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I hate to kill the party guys, but the rules are specific about recreational drug references.
    You got your answer, have fun on vacation.
    Closed.

Thread Information