Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Arrow Tren results/sides

I'm considering doing 400mgs ew of tren e. I've done my research as far as knowing that its a cutting compound, and a common side effect is the sweats. However, i'm looking for more than that. I keep hearing that tren works really good and its really strong? Why? I just wanted to get some results from ppl who have used it. How long were you on it? What were your gains? Are they easy to keep? What were your sides? You know the usual stuff. Yes i did use the search button but i'm still looking for some more information. Thanks for any help.

From my personal experience I basically had 0 sides. It is very strong and I could tell it shut me down pretty good, but as far as imsomnia, nightsweats..etc..didnt experience any of that. Didnt really start to gain strength until week6 or so..and it was slow. I did gain LBM while in a calorie restricted state with twice daily cardio sessions..pretty neat. Great drug. Just make sure to do your research beforehand, we can't spoonfeed everything to you.

IMO if you are a casual user, I wouldn't really recommend it.

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    Will be able to let you know soon!

but i'll be using Tren ACE

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    I'm considering doing 400mgs ew of tren e. I've done my research as far as knowing that its a cutting compound, and a common side effect is the sweats. However, i'm looking for more than that. I keep hearing that tren works really good and its really strong? Why? I just wanted to get some results from ppl who have used it. How long were you on it? What were your gains? Are they easy to keep? What were your sides? You know the usual stuff. Yes i did use the search button but i'm still looking for some more information. Thanks for any help.
    Its really strong because its really strong, its just how the make up of the drug is. Anabolic and androgenic rating is 500/500. So its 5 times as anabolic and 5 times as androgenic as testosterone . I have used it from 5 weeks to a 10 weeker with it before but I really wouldn't recommend doing longer than 8 weeks. I did not get sweats but the worst thing I did get from it was sleeping problems. It would take an hour or more to fall asleep and then during sleep I would wake up 1-3 times a night for no reason. Blood pressure is also through the roof when your on Tren and that also affects your endurance. Results were awesome, my strength was never higher than when I was on Tren and I got leaned out quite a bit.

What were your strength gains, 20lbs on the bench? 40lbs? I'm just trying to decided whether or not its worth taking it? Also since it doesn't kick in til wk 6 i was thinking about frontloading it? However because tren is such a strong compound i dunno if thats a good idea? What do you guys think?

Bullyson is offline Associate Member
    From what Ive gathered, frontloading tren is not a good idea. I was on for several weeks and it leaned me out considerably and yes, the strength gains are there for the taking. It hit me really hard at first and then tapered off. I went through the whole no sleep, sweats, psycho dreams and wanting to smash shit but it eased up after about the 4th week. Smooth sailing from there, other than the rage. It made me so edgy I had to stop taking it. I shouldnt have been taking it anyway for my 1st cycle. I was on 50mg ED w/400mg TestE but the Enth was bunk. This has been a learning experience for me for sure. Best of luck to you bro, I'd say go for it and if its not what you want, stop.

so you took 350mgs ew bully? how much did you take dece? football? thanks again for all your input.

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    i took 75mg eod tren acetate.. got cold sweats. insomnia.. strength gains are unmatchable.. nothing like it.. cardio u almost have none.. ill be having sex pounding away and ill have to take a break.. i feel like i am gonna die. i personally think its the top steroid out there..

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    I want to take it so bad but i am going to wait a while. I don't have enough cycle experience anyways, only on my first cycle. My 2nd cycle is going to around Jan/Feb 2009, bulking. Then I will use Tren for cutting in my 3rd cycle.

stpete is offline Banned
    What were your strength gains, 20lbs on the bench? 40lbs? I'm just trying to decided whether or not its worth taking it? Also since it doesn't kick in til wk 6 i was thinking about frontloading it? However because tren is such a strong compound i dunno if thats a good idea? What do you guys think?
    WHOA, WHOAHHHHHH. I was locked into this til i heard that you might frontload. doesn't kick in til week 6? Are you fuc#### serious?! I haven't read other responses cause as soon as i saw this i responded. Do more research bro, if you have tren in you for 24 hours, you'll know it.

Look at the thread man i didn't say that. I didn't think that was right, no one ever says that. they always say they feel it right away. I'm assuming that since tren is so strong i'll still feel it within 24hrs even if i use the enthante ester. And still no one has said how much their strength gains were.

I got a dumb question ... I bench 315 x 6 right now. After tren cycle would it be possible to bench 405 once? Is it that strong?

i just think this strength thing people talking about is overrated ... if it really that strong, then god damn I can't wait till I run tren lol. I would love it for life.

stpete is offline Banned
    Look at the thread man i didn't say that. I didn't think that was right, no one ever says that. they always say they feel it right away. I'm assuming that since tren is so strong i'll still feel it within 24hrs even if i use the enthante ester. And still no one has said how much their strength gains were.
    You're not going to blow up on tren . But you will get strong as hell. I know people that used e, and prefer a now.
    Gains? It's been so long man i really can't tell you. I can tell that i'm 240 and bench 315, 5 sets of 5. Then incline for 3 sets of 275. Then i get funky and do stupid shit like 405 on the decline til i just kill myself. Then i'll mix in some dumbell shrugs for the traps(95lbs times 4 times 20-25.)
    If you're going to do it, go all out bro. Ace is best imo. Good luck to you.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneco|d View Post
    I got a dumb question ... I bench 315 x 6 right now. After tren cycle would it be possible to bench 405 once? Is it that strong?
    You could do it now. Yes, tren is strong as hell, and i love it.

How much of the gains you get from tren do you keep? I know pct will have alot to do with it but lets say you have the proper pct. What then?

stpete is offline Banned
    I keep some. I'm not into measuring myself or anything anymore man. I'm 39 and strong as hell. Tren is the best, but you have to have test to go with it. Don't even fu## with it if you don't have test. What's your cycle experience? PM me and i'll give you some more tips.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I took 100 mg ed for 8 weeks. Sides were night sweats, bad temper, and lumps under my nips. Positive was very fast recovery times, huge gains in mass and strength, and I kept the strength and size long after the cycle was over.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    However gyno surgery kept me from workin out so I lost all gains.

RoidBoid is offline Member
    guys i do cardio 3 hours daily as my job, will tren affect my endurance? also im going to be mixing tren with boldanone, you remomend some test in there?

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Made me super strong, didn't really experience any of the anger side effects or even too much insomnia, only thing was i was sweaty as hell. I took it last summer and whenever I would be out day or night my shirt would be wet just from walking around.

hmm but you got good gains then bro? wta about the test

bhamstaff is offline Associate Member
    the only side i get is need less sleep, wake up after 6 hours sleep instead of my usual 9 hours.

well im not worried about the sleep as i dont sleep well anyway, kind of in the family

Teras is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneco|d View Post
    That's hard to say, it depends a lot on your training. If it is optimally geared toward strength you could get there with just d-bol only, but if it's not, you couldn't even with a much more sophisticated cycle than tren -test.

You're almost there anyways, cause you would just have to get 315 for 10 reps and you should be able to do 405 for 1.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    did 50 mg tren a ed and 250 mg test e3d for my first cycle. went from flat benching 315x4 to 315x10 by my last week of the tren. about 4 weeks into pct and can still put 315 up for about 7-8. sides weren't as bad as i expected. sleeping problems and getting winded walking up a flight of stairs was the extent of it.

nice I guess it's very possible for me to bench 405 then. My workouts are very intense.

DJFlex is offline New Member

Tren Personal experience

Ok I dont usual post in forums but I thought it is a accumalitive information resource so my personal observations may help in assisting people in making a call on weather to use Tren or NOT.

Ok to start my source was 110% good no doubts in mind at all

That being said I had certain reserves as to using TrenA my main concern was the fact that it lowers your natural cortisol production. Being a Chronic astmatic and having sufered pneumonia months before I thouhgt it my might be russian roulette with my pulmonary system......but my desire to try outweighed the risks!!!

So what are the results? At week four presently and have to say the effect has been nothing short of spectacular. I am festidious when it comes to diet in general so that has never changed only thing added was Tren-A and Sus250 to assit the old johnson and keep HER happy

I havnt touched any real cycles in almost 14 years (except for HRT Sus250 due to male hypergonadism....buggered balls).

Starting weight 98 kg (218 lbs) lean 10.5% BF
    Being majorly ectomorphic by design but blessed with exceptionally wide shoulders I can carry mass easier and look a lot more extreme than most people my height (6'2")

Training did not modify at all MON, WED, and FRI (my body loves rest)

took approx .75 ml EOD or M+W+F

For most you will be raising eyebrows and saying its not enough, but wait I respond very well to small doses and never have needed to up them due to results. Most trainers are fascinated to find out that I use lower dosages yet display such good results.

I AM NOT a EASY gainer by nature hence my diet is staple and averages 6 - 8 meals per day I have a hypermetabolism that will burn muscle as quick as fat.

That being said back to the results.

First two weeks no noticable difference except for the fact that I had a slightly sore ass occasionally LOL. NO TREN COUGH as I aspirated 2 times minimum to check for flow.

By the middle of 2nd week I did notice some slight differences in body composition as did several people in the gym, vascularity and mid driff was taking shape with ZERO cardio or ab work (sorry I train em when I want em)

by week 3 I noticed a sudden shift in streangth especially bench and dummbell incline where my weight suddenly felt 5 - 10 % lighter than normal.

Night sweats kicked in and you can only turn your pillow so many times before you have to get a new one. The sweats didnt bother me as it was really cold weather and SHE loved the heat I gave off (saved some on the heating bill)

Now week four, woooww streanght is way up several guys in the gym are looking at me going WTF, did 20 plates on leg press x 14 reps 5 secs up 10 secs down and still ad at least 10% left in the tank.
    In regards to aggresion I must say that my focus seems way up as well and the "Beast inside" makes me want to spend at least 30 mins on heavy bag but its not a uncontrollable HULK like rage just that "Im getting shit done so piss off" kind of feeling (no im still a gentleman to my woman).

You have to obviously take into consideration that each person has a different psyche so the whole Roid Rage thing IMHO is a load of crap, If you cant deal with it then no one else should so get off it is my philosphy.

No insomnia and most importantly the Asthma has been NOT affected by it at all as a matter of fact I have way less ????? Dont know why but feel good and strong. No water and pure muscle gains.

Starting weight 218 lbs (98 kgs) lean 10.5% BF
    week 4 weight 230 lbs (103 kg 8.9% BF) you do the math!!!

will I continue???? nope why ???? cant afford anymore LOL

but I must say that I have tried various compounds in the past and nothing can compare to the results in such a short time that TREN-A and SUS250 have managed to give.

Also noticed increase vascularity and muscle seperation even while relaxed.

So there you have it my first post hope it is a assist to people weighing the options

feel free to contact me if you have any question Im glad to assist.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFlex View Post
    Ok I dont usual post in forums but I thought it is a accumalitive information resource so my personal observations may help in assisting people in making a call on weather to use Tren or NOT.

Ok to start my source was 110% good no doubts in mind at all

That being said I had certain reserves as to using TrenA my main concern was the fact that it lowers your natural cortisol production. Being a Chronic astmatic and having sufered pneumonia months before I thouhgt it my might be russian roulette with my pulmonary system......but my desire to try outweighed the risks!!!

So what are the results? At week four presently and have to say the effect has been nothing short of spectacular. I am festidious when it comes to diet in general so that has never changed only thing added was Tren-A and Sus250 to assit the old johnson and keep HER happy

I havnt touched any real cycles in almost 14 years (except for HRT Sus250 due to male hypergonadism....buggered balls).

Starting weight 98 kg (218 lbs) lean 10.5% BF
    Being majorly ectomorphic by design but blessed with exceptionally wide shoulders I can carry mass easier and look a lot more extreme than most people my height (6'2")

Training did not modify at all MON, WED, and FRI (my body loves rest)

took approx .75 ml EOD or M+W+F

For most you will be raising eyebrows and saying its not enough, but wait I respond very well to small doses and never have needed to up them due to results. Most trainers are fascinated to find out that I use lower dosages yet display such good results.

I AM NOT a EASY gainer by nature hence my diet is staple and averages 6 - 8 meals per day I have a hypermetabolism that will burn muscle as quick as fat.

That being said back to the results.

First two weeks no noticable difference except for the fact that I had a slightly sore ass occasionally LOL. NO TREN COUGH as I aspirated 2 times minimum to check for flow.

By the middle of 2nd week I did notice some slight differences in body composition as did several people in the gym, vascularity and mid driff was taking shape with ZERO cardio or ab work (sorry I train em when I want em)

by week 3 I noticed a sudden shift in streangth especially bench and dummbell incline where my weight suddenly felt 5 - 10 % lighter than normal.

Night sweats kicked in and you can only turn your pillow so many times before you have to get a new one. The sweats didnt bother me as it was really cold weather and SHE loved the heat I gave off (saved some on the heating bill)

Now week four, woooww streanght is way up several guys in the gym are looking at me going WTF, did 20 plates on leg press x 14 reps 5 secs up 10 secs down and still ad at least 10% left in the tank.
    In regards to aggresion I must say that my focus seems way up as well and the "Beast inside" makes me want to spend at least 30 mins on heavy bag but its not a uncontrollable HULK like rage just that "Im getting shit done so piss off" kind of feeling (no im still a gentleman to my woman).

You have to obviously take into consideration that each person has a different psyche so the whole Roid Rage thing IMHO is a load of crap, If you cant deal with it then no one else should so get off it is my philosphy.

No insomnia and most importantly the Asthma has been NOT affected by it at all as a matter of fact I have way less ????? Dont know why but feel good and strong. No water and pure muscle gains.

Starting weight 218 lbs (98 kgs) lean 10.5% BF
    week 4 weight 230 lbs (103 kg 8.9% BF) you do the math!!!

will I continue???? nope why ???? cant afford anymore LOL

but I must say that I have tried various compounds in the past and nothing can compare to the results in such a short time that TREN-A and SUS250 have managed to give.

Also noticed increase vascularity and muscle seperation even while relaxed.

So there you have it my first post hope it is a assist to people weighing the options

feel free to contact me if you have any question Im glad to assist.
    I understand you are trying to help but this is a three year old thread. More than likely none of the guys in it will be reading what you wrote. Welcome though. If you want to help you should try posting up a thread and see what others think of it

joelieo123 is offline New Member
    Some people cough rite after injecting. Raised body temp, so leave ur a/c up at least when sleeping(or trying to). i wake up from getting hot. I totaly recomend taking with some kinda test. As tren can really lower sex drive, test brings that back up fast.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    I just read it, nice writeup DJFlex. So how many mg per week of each compound were you taking?

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    This thread is 3 years old people.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    I just read it, Thanks for posting. Am looking at a stack of Tren / EQ at the moment...

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    This thread is 3 years old people.
    and...

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    and...
    Well there wolverine because you have same likings as my 5 year old son when it comes to marvel charators, ill make this one easy for ya. Because this thread was started approx 3 1/2 years ago, chances are the original particpants are no longer gonna be here to communicate with you anymore...no does it make sense? All right, there's your "and..." Glad i could help with your childish ignorance.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    and...
    And when you bring up a 3 year old thread some people start responding and asking questions to the OP when more than likely they do not even come on here anymore. If you want to talk about a topic you are better off starting your own thread or commenting in a more recent one. Its pretty simple

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Not starting sh*t or anything, just wondering... On other forums it's usually proper etiquette to search and then add onto an old thread, if you still have a comment/question, instead of starting a new thread about basically the same subject. Is that different here?

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Haha, wow this thread is 3 years old and I posted in it. The great thing about being apart of this message board for over 5 years is stumbling upon ancient posts. Brings back memories. Anyway, you should be aware of the tren cough that can and will happen to you once in a while. If you aren't aware of it and it happens all of a sudden you might think you are dying which is never good.

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Well there wolverine because you have same likings as my 5 year old son when it comes to marvel charators, ill make this one easy for ya. Because this thread was started approx 3 1/2 years ago, chances are the original particpants are no longer gonna be here to communicate with you anymore...no does it make sense? All right, there's your "and..." Glad i could help with your childish ignorance.
    This is a thread about sharing your tren experiences. Its perfectly fine to add on to this one, smartass.

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    Not starting sh*t or anything, just wondering... On other forums it's usually proper etiquette to search and then add onto an old thread, if you still have a comment/question, instead of starting a new thread about basically the same subject. Is that different here?
    Yeah thats the general idea, some threads are better to add on to, some are not.

DJFlex is offline New Member

Follow Up info

Well it looks like a few people are still following this thread so for the benefit of them I will provide my post cycle observations

***Please note when you google Tren Results this thread is king hence the reason for submitting to a old thread***

Regardless of the age of this thread the Data is still relevent to all persons researching and collating information pertaining to Tren results.

Total cycle was 6 weeks EOD .75 ml + Sus250 1ml/ week

For some this may appear as a exceptionaly mild course but then again I was never one that needed copious doses of gear to get phenominal results to begin with.

after 6 weeks I elevated my weight to 104 kg / 223 lbs

Starting Bodyfat was just on 10.5 % and finishing was 7%
    No cardio was performed at all PERIOD (hyper metabolism for a 45 year old)

Streangth gains were remarkable and to the point that guys in the gym started making phhhtt phhhhtt noises everytime I walked in (think about it LOL)

the overall results to my physique were a look that I can say I have never seen before even pre comp shape didnt look as hard and mature as this.

I took a break and a short holiday to let the body rest and upped the Milk Thistle just as insurance for the liver.

No real sides and even though I barely ate while overseas retained most of what I gained. I did drop a couple of kgs due to my fast (eating soup and noodle for 3 weeks) but that came back quickly once i hit the gym natural.

No PCT as I dont get gyno and balls dont work so sustanon is a rount the year thing for me anyway.

to sum it up I would safely say that tren produced by far the best quality size/leaness I have ever seen on a cycle and remember I took .75ml EOD for 6 weeks.

I would rate it a 9/10 in juice and it loses a point due to the tren cought and sweats.

hope this helps you guys and feel free to comment.
    Last edited by DJFlex; 09-06-2011 at 07:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information