wake.up.hate is offline New Member

Advice needed asap...

Okay, so, I was going to inject like I always do, I swabbed with alcohol, stuck the needle in the same spot that I always use to inject, and, aspirated, this whiteish pink chunky stuff came out when I aspirated? What is this, is this just old oil from previous injections? Or, is it blood mixing with the Ethyl Oleate, and, the ethyl oleate just caused the blood to coagulate and turn pink. Since I aspirated and shit came out, should I just inject whatever came out of me back into my body, or, should I just mix up a new shot?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Never had that happen, but what do you mean "the same spot you always use to inject"? You should definitely not be hitting the same spot all the time, you need to rotate sites.

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    yes rotate injection spots... Don't hit 1 spot more than once a week so it won't build scar tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Never had that happen, but what do you mean "the same spot you always use to inject"? You should definitely not be hitting the same spot all the time, you need to rotate sites.
    Oh, damn, for real man? Does that affect absorption of the juice or soemthing?

Quote Originally Posted by J0k3R View Post
    yes rotate injection spots... Don't hit 1 spot more than once a week so it won't build scar tissue.
    Scar tissue, as, in permanently damaged muscles?

pigrond is offline Member
    oil abscess maybe. to much oil in one spot with some blood will surely lead you to an infection .you should be rotating sites like big said.

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wake.up.hate View Post
    Scar tissue, as, in permanently damaged muscles?
    No, as in scars on the outside of your skin. It can develop from the constant injections in the same spot. You must let the wound heal before jabbing it again.

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wake.up.hate View Post
    Okay, so, I was going to inject like I always do, I swabbed with alcohol, stuck the needle in the same spot that I always use to inject, and, aspirated, this whiteish pink chunky stuff came out when I aspirated?
    Well thats one way to save money on lypo-suction

King

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    go to spot injections . com they will have everything you need to rotate and hit the right spots also

Also, how deep are veins usually, are they under the surface of the skin, or, are there ones in deep muscle tissue as well? I'm using a 1.5" 25g needle to inject.

Thread Information