Civic0 is offline Associate Member

Prop lumps travelled to back=Hospitalization . . HELP

Ok, I understand prop is suppose to hurt and lumps may happen, however.

I have been hitting myself EOD with Test Prop 50/mg. Every other day, i have a fever, no appetite, fatigue..etc.... I have been doing this for the past week.

Now, my last shot, which was in the glutes, has now travelled an inch to the right of my tailbone on my lower back. It feels all full of fluid, and I have no feeling in my right leg.....pain is especially in my knees and ankles....

How much longer till my body feels normal with this shit? Is it possible I hit a vein? Im going to the hospital now b/c I really do not feel well and don't know what to do...help me out guys....

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Sounds like the test flu.

Your gear may have alot of BA in it. You sound like you may be allergic to Prop ester, which can happen or the ba% is high which is causing the lumps. The reason for the numbness is the swelling is causing pressure on the nerves. When the swelling goes down the feeling will come back. Take ibuprofen and sometimes benedryl will help. Are you rotating injection sites?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    You could try heating the oil when after you draw it up. Or adding some type of sterile oil to help out.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    if you have a fever and it feels like alot of fluid and moving it sounds like you have an absess. Go to a dr asap

I am rotating sites, but i have only been rotating from glute to glute

I cant put prop in my quads bc i have done this b4 and have not been able to walk

I dont think its an absess because the area is not hot, it is just a simple prop lump....but why the hell has it spread to my back?!

Quote Originally Posted by Civic0 View Post
    I am rotating sites, but i have only been rotating from glute to glute

I cant put prop in my quads bc i have done this b4 and have not been able to walk

I dont think its an absess because the area is not hot, it is just a simple prop lump....but why the hell has it spread to my back?!
    thats why i think its an infection

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    It sounds like you didnt perform a z track when you inject or your using to short a needle. It sounds like your injection leaked out of the muscle belly and is in the sub cutaneous space between the skin and the muscle fascia.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    if you have a fever and it feels like alot of fluid and moving it sounds like you have an absess. Go to a dr asap
    i second this

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    It sounds like you didnt perform a z track when you inject or your using to short a needle. It sounds like your injection leaked out of the muscle belly and is in the sub cutaneous space between the skin and the muscle fascia.
    could be. But the the combo with the fever would worry me

Blog Entries
    I guess I missed the fever part.

NightWolf is offline Member
    Not nessesary, I have still NEVER done
    a testosterone injection without these sides comming up some hours
    after administration:

Fever, headache, musclepains like the threadstarter
    explained and also fattigue.

The question to as why SOME people
    get these symptoms have been asked here alot of times and one of
    the answers that comes up is that your body is not used to the
    exogenous testosterone and thinks its a threat and thereby
    "goes" into fever.

well i accepted that answer and thought that was it, until
    i started reading some studies on the subject.

Apparently Testosterone has a metabolite
    thats called Etiocholanolone, this metabolite is very
    Pyrogenic. Guess what symptoms it causes?
    yep all of the above.. oh and one more thing
    it seems everytime i inject test and get these symptoms
    my lumps hurt as hell (even with Ena)and just wont go away
    for a long time.

does anyone have the thread for Z-tracking? i think i may be doing something wrong thanks

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Just go seek medical assistance. No-one here can diagnose your condition on a computer. If you feel that bad just GO! Tell them what the deal is, truthfully. Don't worry about them reporting you to the cops, they can't do that.

jsinur7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post

this is my idea too... it would explain the movement and the lump not disappearing... if you hit the muscle it wouldn't be able to move around...

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

Ztracking

does anyone have the thread for Z-tracking? i think i may be doing something wrong thanks
    I heard about it on here....all it does is keep the little bit of gear that leaks out of ths injection site, but I think this won't help you because the one and only time I used the method what did'nt leak out got stock between the muslu and the subQ tissue and caused a lump....the only lump i have ever had from an ijection,4days....and yes I did it correct!

yes

Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    this is my idea too... it would explain the movement and the lump not disappearing... if you hit the muscle it wouldn't be able to move around...
    x2!.......

Exclamation symptoms

If it were me I would go to the doctor and tell him off the record what you have done and and if you have insurace ask him what he can do in that regard or just pay for the treatment...if it is infected he will know!..or just be staight up with him they are usually nicer about this than you would think and offer injection practices!...to be safe see the doctor

Blog Entries
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m.../ai_2699003862

makembyte is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like an abcess...but spreading to your back? I know that blood clots can travel and hope that's not what that is because in the blood system they can travel and end up in your lung or brain and that's bad. Z-track is when you put pressure by where you're going to give the injection and press away from the site so that after you give the injection and let go the tissue closes around injection site preventing leaking from injection site.

Gentle_Ram is offline New Member
    Intramuscular injections can be given into four areas; the dorsogluteal, the ventrolateral gluteal, the laterofemoral, and the deltoid. The gluteal region is the most common site, being used for both the dorsogluteal and ventrolateral gluteal injection.
    The "gluteal region" should not be confused with the "buttock" as these are not identical. The gluteal region includes all three gluteal muscles - the maximus, meduis, and the minimus- and extends from the inner quadrants of the buttocks ventrolaterally to the anterior superior iliac spine. The three glutie are active muscles utilized in such daily routines as walking,sitting, and standing; these activities stimulate circulation and, therefore, absorbtion of the injected materials from the site. For this reason, the gluteal muscles are considered to be the most appropiate for intramucular use.

The buttock is the region bounded superiorly by the crest of the ilium, infriorly by the gluteal fold, medially by the sacrum and sacrum and coccyx, and laterally by the lateral borderof the thigh and hip as seen from the posterior view. The bulk of the buttock consists of the gluteus maximus muscle and considerable subcutaneous fat, both over the gluteal musculature, and to the area below it and adjacent to the posterior thigh.
    The fat overlying the gluteal muscle may vary in thickness from 9.0cm in very obese individuals to 1.0cm in the ols and emaciated. Thus a subcutaneous rather than a intermuscular injection may be administered if the needle is too short or not inserted deeply enough. In this event, there will be a delayed absorption of the substance from the suncutaneous fat. In addition, certain substances not soluble in fat will not be absorbed at all and will remain as a foriegn body in the subcutaneious tissue.

Or it could be the following, you have hit or damaged a nerve during your injection. This is done on occassion and does require professional medical attention, and thus you should be as open and upfront with your personal doctor or phsycian as needed to get the proper diagnoses and treatment required. Your doctor is required to keep your person file private and is not regulated to report any such person actions or abuses he may feel. It is not considered a narcotic that is sold on the open market targetting the critieria of profit at the expense of chiildren and general public safety. So you have no worries of any legal repercussions.

Seek medical treatment because if you have damaged a nerve while injecting it can be reverse if treated within a timely fashion. Secondly if you have started to react (as you have ) to a foreign agent in your system the body will reject it causeing the symptoms you have and will continue to progress untill it either handles it or crerates other issues that require much more severe attention then is needed now.

Do not wait until you simply have no other choice, resolve the issue during it's limited growth before it is beyond the basic treatment stage.

Hope this helps some....

**Gentle_Ram**
    Last edited by Gentle_Ram; 06-16-2008 at 09:32 PM.

Gentle_Ram is offline New Member
    As a point of interest and of consern for the general novice or newbie along with many veterans that have had problems in injecting I have added a thread to help.

Hopefully it is found to be of help and may be a sticky threat if thought to be of use by the admins.

Detailed Injection Procedure

**Gentle_Ram**

well, we found out what the problem is....

I injected the prop on my side, and then massaged the area which caused it to spread around the region . . . hence why a prop lump formed right near my spine....so, time is the only thing that can heal this wound . . .

if I ice the area, will that speed up the healing process??

thank you gentle ram, i appreciate the input.....

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    You could try heating the oil when after you draw it up. Or adding some type of sterile oil to help out.

hey not tryin to hijcak the thread but if the lumps form is that a porblem or is the gear still getting into my system?

Thread Information