LIVEMMA is offline New Member

Painful Test Prop Injections

Hello,

I'm naturally 5'10", 160lbs and I've done about 3-4 cycles over the past couple years mostly Deca /Dbol & Test/EQ. Although I've managed to get as high as high as 182 at my peak last summer I've also had difficulty maintaining the weight. I'm not sure exactly why I fell back to my original weight after the cycles I've done but dedication to training was not the issue. I know I likely wasn't eating as many calories I should have per day however I was always taking in high levels of protein throughout. I am actually guilty of not doing any PCT after the last two cycles which may also may have caused me to lose the weight and there was a stretch of time where I wasn't getting enough sleep due to some personal stress.

I'm now going into the fourth week of the cycle below and the Test Prop injections have been causing me an extremely high level of discomfort for approx. two days after each injection almost to the point where it has hindered my training. I've tried changing around the injection sites to shoulders instead of buttocks and it's just as bad in either location.

Test Prop 100 (Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml)
    500mgs/wk

EQ Drive 250 (Boldenone Undecylenate 200mg/ml & Methlandrostendiol Dipropionate 50mg/ml)
    400mgs/wks

1 x Parabolin 150 (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzlcarbonate 150mg/ml)
    200mgs/wk

I've been injecting 1 1/4 CC T Prop, 1 CC EQ & .5 CC of the Parabol all together EOD (Mon, Tues, Wed & Sat).

Also, I have a bottle of Arimedex (1mg/ml; 30ml) and since I've had issues with breaking out on the back during a cycle in the past I've been taking 1CC eod as well in hopes of loweing the chances of a breakout occuring.

I'm almost finished the first vial of Test Prop and was wondering if I could possibly switch the type of Test I'm using halfway through a cycle only because the pain from these shots have become unbearable. Any other suggestions as to how I can still maximize the rest of this cycle would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!

LIVE

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    edit.
    wrong thread.
    Last edited by NATE0406; 06-15-2008 at 07:09 PM.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

power

you will get more pwer out of those kicks if you turn your knee and hip not just your foot....if you have a trainer for this,get a new one...unless he told you and you just wont listen like me LOL!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    You can switch tests but it will take a while to kick in and to stabilize blood levels, with longer lasting ester.

Familiar how Nate?? I'm asking a question about an issue I'm having with a cycle I'm running, is that problem??

You obviously know your stuff Skinny, that pic was taken a few years ago when I was just starting out but you're absolutly right!!

Thanks Inky, can you suggest a Test that would make sense to switch to?

Thanks!!

LIVE

Civic0 is offline Associate Member
    do you have flu like symptoms or just painful injections?

Im on my first week on Test Prop Mast. Winny...and think i may switch to enathate cuz i have had test flu all week.

southmadejd is offline Member
    LiveMMA you don't have to get rid of the Test Prop. Many people have problems with Prop pain.....you probably just need to cut it with some more oil to make it not so harsh.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LIVEMMA View Post
    Familiar how Nate?? I'm asking a question about an issue I'm having with a cycle I'm running, is that problem??

You obviously know your stuff Skinny, that pic was taken a few years ago when I was just starting out but you're absolutly right!!

Thanks Inky, can you suggest a Test that would make sense to switch to?

Thanks!!

LIVE
    sorry bro i posted that in the wrong thread.

try cuttng your prop with steril oil. i wouldnt change the type of test because it will cause unstable blood levels and it will still take 3-4 weeks for you long esterd test to kick in.

Thanks Nate & Southmade!!

If I'm injecting 1 1/4 cc of T-Prop per injection how much Steril Oil should I add and can you buy this type of oil at a pharmacy and what's it's exact name?

Thanks!!

LIVE

Thread Information