Bulldog1115 is offline Member

Short Burst Cycle - Please Critic

ok Changing plans for next cycle b/c i love the concept of short burst cycling {thnx to Pinn and Marcus!} Looking into this cycle!

First off im still in a priming phase so!

1-4 Test Propinate 500mg/w {never gone over 300mg/w with prop so i wanna start slow} will be pinning four times a week with 150mg each time!
    1-4 Tren Ace 300mg/w{keeping the dosage low due to rough sides!}

1} Should i up the dosage of the Test or no? keep in mind that my next short burst cycle will be bumped to 800mg/w
    2} what should i use for PCT? Nolva, and Clomid def? Along with HCG !?
    3} Do i need any AI for this cycle or no?

stats are 21, 190 lbs, 10% bf, 5 foot 9 and have been training for 4 years. This will be 3rd cycle!

Keep in mind i dont like bloat weight so, i like to remain lean!

bump

Bump.. Anyone!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    LOL...how many boards are you going to post this on?

You are defeating the purpose of short cycles by adding tren . The idea is to use drugs that won't hamper recovery that much. Test only is the way to go.

Secondly, your stat aren't good given this will be your third cycle. You have plenty of growth ahead without drugs. I'd venture to say either your training is off, or diet. Possibly a combination of both.

Honestly Pin, im very cut right now, and i like being cut, sorry but i just dont have the heart to be as big as u {tho i respect it} my goal is to get to around 215-225 within the next 5-6 years and stay there, but be ****in cockk strong ya know, i used to be 5 foot 9 155 lbs .. i grew naturally to 175lbs before i started cycling and then from my 3 cycles im currently 192 lbs and very lean! lol i know how to diet and train, im going to school for it lol ... but neways, u think i should drop the tren and swap it for what? or just do the test alone with an AI {if i did it with an AI i would bump the dosage to 800 mg/w and run arimadex at .5 mg/eod}

all the vets from my gym say to not blow too quickly like they did! so the past few years ive taken that advice!

bump

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I definetly agree with dropping the tren but isn't the point of a burst cycle to run a higher dose. I think this is more of a short cycle than a burst. I would drop the tren and just use something like drol or dbol .

ok thnxz t3...should i bump the dosage to 800 mg/w!

Thread Information