johnnybigguns is offline Banned

What do you guys think about this test post? Why I say test e over prop

I would like to see what you guys think about this. I'm comparing test e to prop. It seems like less bloat with prop and maybe less sides in general. Well I was thinking and came up with this.
    Say you are injecting prop at 100mg EOD and the active life of prop is only 3 days so you would only ever have a 200mg blood concentration at most.
    Now say you are injecting test e at 200mg every 3 days and according to the active life of 15 days you would have around a blood concentration of 800mg. I figured that off the active life and the half life of the test e.
    So I was thinking this would be why you would get more bloat and what not from the test e.
    So why not use test e in the place of prop at say 50 mg every 3 days then get a blood concentration around 200mg and I would think you would have less bloat.
    Plus a bottle of teste would go alot farther then a bottle of prop.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'd go w/ prop, i love prop 100mg ed... amazing

burnin69 is offline Member
    Using prop to finish an E cycle is my favorite. throw the prop last 2-3 weeks and cut the E. Makes PCT easier and some say it actually might help with the bloat before coming off although it really hasnt done that for me

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Anyone else? I think everyone is missing my idea of why you get the bloat for test e and not prop.
    Finally 100th post

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    Anyone else? I think everyone is missing my idea of why you get the bloat for test e and not prop.
    Finally 100th post
    You get bloat from test either way

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    Test gives you bloat period. Test e is my personal favorite and I stick with it all the way though each cycle. Sure I get bloat and some sides but that just means the gear is working.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    It also makes tracking your progress during cutting impossible. Like a week into my prop cycle dieting super strict, i was up 8 lbs. Its bittersweet.

Thread Information